***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

Just now, cushynumber said:

i dont think its a bad setup. we are hard to break down so that should stop us letting goals in and chasing the game - which we are totally useless at.

keep it tight, nick the goals. job done

I'm torn, we really shouldn't be conceding many, if any with that team. 

Lack of creativity yes, two wingmen that probably suit lafferty yes but... 

We've got the Buffalo and he's just the main fucking man. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

We need someone like Steven Davis, sorry to say it, in that midfield. Once again, not a forward pass amongst it and we cannot rely on Arfield alone. 

keep in touch in the league till the break. then bring in some quality re-enforcements. A win today basically completes the 1st bit

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

keep in touch in the league till the break. then bring in some quality re-enforcements. A win today basically completes the 1st bit

Especially with the scum drawing at HT and looking rattled. We need to concentrate on our job but fingers crossed they drop points and we take 3 rolling into the weekend.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I agree mate. Hibs are not a great side, we saw that at Easter Road only a number of days ago. We were unlucky that day. A bit of quality could change those narrow wins into something a bit more comfortable. Hopefully January is not too late!

17 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm torn, we really shouldn't be conceding many, if any with that team. 

Lack of creativity yes, two wingmen that probably suit lafferty yes but... 

We've got the Buffalo and he's just the main fucking man. 

We should be brave enough to drop a centre midfielder and put Lafferty in, not that I particularly like Lafferty but we need to be braver. 

Morelos is a beast but Hibs know it's just him up there, if there was somone else up top, putting himself about and working defenders, we'd be far more likely to create chances.

Archived