***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

As long as we beat Hibs, a draw against the rhebels wouldn't be the end of the world.

A draw against Hibs would be at best tolerable but if we do not beat the filth we will struggle to stay in touch we have been lucky that they have been so poor away from home this year lets hope that continues.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Smile said:

We are far too predictable look at the number of games not won by playing one up yesterday till we put Lafferty on their defence had it easy we created nothing, how many times have the games looked like yesterday.

If we're far too predictable as you put it why are we only a point behind them? 

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

A draw against Hibs would be at best tolerable but if we do not beat the filth we will struggle to stay in touch we have been lucky that they have been so poor away from home this year lets hope that continues.

I agree. Surprised they have been so poor and we are still in with a shout. I thought at the start of the season that a title win this year would be a miracle and I still that. 

Given a few more windows we'll be in a much better position to challenge

16 minutes ago, chris182 said:

As long as we beat Hibs, a draw against the rhebels wouldn't be the end of the world.

We need to beat them as their recent record over us is becoming a psychological thing. Beat them, break the hoodoo and watch them crumble

11 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I agree. Surprised they have been so poor and we are still in with a shout. I thought at the start of the season that a title win this year would be a miracle and I still that. 

Given a few more windows we'll be in a much better position to challenge

Beating them would give this squad a lift and get rid of that fear factor they have over us now, they have a lot of injuries as do we but we really need to win this.

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Look at their points this time to last year our points tally is about the same I have already explained to you its down to their poor form.

7 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

The league is more competitive overall.

A lot of nonsense they have gotten a lot worse as what Happens when Brenda starts to sign players. We should/could have been miles in front by now if we didn't show teams too much respect.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

A lot of nonsense they have gotten a lot worse as what Happens when Brenda starts to sign players. We should/could have been miles in front by now if we didn't show teams too much respect.

How can you say that’s a load of nonsense, the top four are separated by four points. The league is clearly more competitive.

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

How can you say that’s a load of nonsense, the top four are separated by four points. The league is clearly more competitive.

The standard has dropped considerably not that its more competitive we have been lucky that the filth are so bad this season. Or they would be running away with it again their away form is costing them.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

The standard has dropped considerably not that its more competitive we have been lucky that the filth are so bad this season. Or they would be running away with it again their away form is costing them.

Gerrard should just resign tomorrow then as it's all down to how unlucky selik have been. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Yeah agreed, Kilmarnock would be running away with it if they’d won all their games and St Mirren for that matter. 

The league is more competitive, dress up your point however you want but it won’t change that fact. We are one point behind them at Christmas I think everyone would’ve taken that given where we were last season.

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

:lol: Mental mate. Imagine we win the league

“aye but it’s only because selik lost more games than us”

erm...yeah?!

You said the league has got more competitive it's not they have got considerably worse I think they are 13 points worse of than this time last season all the other teams like us are about the same standard.  

You do not seem to be able to understand this at all.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

McGregor

McAuley Goldson. Katic

Tav.  Jack. Arfield Coulibaly  Halliday

Laff. Mo 

Never happening but would like to see it, anyway whatever the team

3-0 The Famous. 

I like that team but McAuley would need to play central of the 3.

Looks decent 👍

24 minutes ago, Smile said:

You said the league has got more competitive it's not they have got considerably worse I think they are 13 points worse of than this time last season all the other teams like us are about the same standard.  

You do not seem to be able to understand this at all.

You don’t understand the meaning of competitive.

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

McGregor

McAuley Goldson. Katic

Laff. Mo 

3-0 The Famous. 

Good team, don’t think Jack or Arfield will make it though.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It’s a point behind with them having a game in hand ! So probably 4 behind  with the game on the 29th a must win  for us lose and it’s party over as 7 points would be too big a gap  before then we must at all costs beat Hibs  or we could face the prospect of going into the break 7 behind and potentially 10 with their game in hand !!!  It’s a big  4 days coming up  

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Good team, don’t think Jack or Arfield will make it though.

16 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

McGregor

McAuley Goldson. Katic

Laff. Mo 

3-0 The Famous. 

Remember the last time we went with a back 3 ???  Motherwell away total disaster 

Archived