***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bitterly disappointed. It's a lack of confidence in front of goal that's costing us. I thought that, as a whole, we played well, but we've got to get our shots away quicker. We cant go top unless we win 4-0, but we can still go top level on points. I bet most of us would have taken that at the start of the season. Saturday is not a must win, but it is a must not lose.

Just now, writingranger said:

Bitterly disappointed. It's a lack of confidence in front of goal that's costing us. I thought that, as a whole, we played well, but we've got to get our shots away quicker. We cant go top unless we win 4-0, but we can still go top level on points. I bet most of us would have taken that at the start of the season. Saturday is not a must win, but it is a must not lose.

With a rookie manager and spending less than we have since the magic hat left I'd have bit your hand off for a European run and to be within 3 or 4 points come the winter break.

2 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

This is exactly why we probably won't win the title this season. Failure to kill games off. Should've taken 6 out of 6 against Hibs this season. 

And a few others.. we lack the 2-3 players that can step up when others have off days... thats what quality gives you. Im convinced you only need about 5 quality players to win this league. We dont have that just now... what we have of quality is mostly out injured.

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Same thing I say every other match thread, we need midfielders who have some spark and creativity.

coulibably is a passenger.

We miss Kent and Arfield.

Another two players that get better with every game they don't play.

I'm fully behind Gerrard and he's been a revelation for the club, but near enough all of the players signed aren't up to it. Not sure how much of that is down to Gerrard, versus Allen, versus the club's lack of money.

Archived