***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

And a few others.. we lack the 2-3 players that can step up when others have off days... thats what quality gives you. Im convinced you only need about 5 quality players to win this league. We dont have that just now... what we have of quality is mostly out injured.

There's need to convince you, Walter won 13 titles with teams full of cluggers accentuated with 3 or 4 proper top class players.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Time to get the fucking celebrity manager to fuck and get in somebody who knows what the fuck they're doing 

Take Morelos out this squad and we're sitting mid table at best 

Who?

How much should we give him as a budget?

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Another two players that get better with every game they don't play.

I'm fully behind Gerrard and he's been a revelation for the club, but near enough all of the players signed aren't up to it. Not sure how much of that is down to Gerrard, versus Allen, versus the club's lack of money.

Kent would have contributed more than Middleton running at Ambrose today.

Arfield would have contributed much more than coulibaly, he’s on about 7 goals and 4 assists, the one job coulibaly is supposed to excel at we already had McCrorie and jack doing

Fuck it the days of expecting a win every game has long gone we are shit and have been for years now. Our passing is shocking can't kill games off when needed and our manager can't change a fucken game not good enough and now dreading Saturday 

That was a poor second half and leaving gutted once again. Why do we leave our subs so late you could see what was happening but just left it hoping we would scrape through. 

We need some players in this window or it will be another session with nothing. 

5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

...I get the impression some of our support would be lost for a whole summer with fuck all to moan about.

Plenty of sanctimonious types here constantly moaning about moaning, everyone will be fine...:lookinmirror:

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Another two players that get better with every game they don't play.

I'm fully behind Gerrard and he's been a revelation for the club, but near enough all of the players signed aren't up to it. Not sure how much of that is down to Gerrard, versus Allen, versus the club's lack of money.

Well... we dont have a lot of cash, which limits you in the transfer market. We have to take low cost gambles on players, which is a gamble even when you spend big... "a lot of money for us" is still not a lot of money in todays market. We have to get very lucky, like we did with Alfredo. Fuck.. we are spending less, pound by pound, than we did 20 years ago. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Son 😂 

Your a pumped up arsehole, what do expect Stevie to do with one transfer window, but you come along with novelty value ya fucking muppet. 

Again pumping arseholes sounds like your passion. Son.

Your a clown thats lost his circus. 

Tried to write this in another thread but it seems to have been locked

I said before this four game run to end of year we need to take 8 points. Now I'm pushed but my maths make it we gub they claty cunts on Saturday I'm right. Get on board the optimist train. We might be pish. But believe it or no they are as well. 

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

If it wasn't for Morelos we would be mid table. He is papering over the cracks, and has been for months now.

You could say that about all teams in the World. Fact is that we DO have Morelos. He is part of the team. Imagine a Barcelona without Messi... they would slip up a lot more than they do.

19 minutes ago, MasterD said:

A real lack of quality apart from Morelos who gets isolated by poor team selections/tactics.

As long as we rely on Candeas and Tav . on the right side . We will never win a trophy with them playing together. And I will stand by that .

We may win a weekend but these 2 provide absolutely bang average quality time and time again in the bigger games

Disappointing result but if we can get a result against the tims I think we can call it a successful December. Personally just wanted us still within touching distance, giving us a platform to really challenge after we get some better quality in (a no10 please!!)

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

apart from Morelos, the goals have dried up. Even the "chances" today...they were hardly sitters and we never make the best of them.

Yep, he's the only one who has enough of a killer instinct to produce the goods on a regular basis. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

As long as we rely on Candeas and Tav . on the right side . We will never win a trophy with them playing together. And I will stand by that .

We may win a weekend but these 2 provide absolutely bang average quality time and time again in the bigger games

Probably one of Candeias and Tavs worst games today, just abysmal

Archived