***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

33 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Think he panics a little. But he is quick, scares full backs and will improve with some confidence. I think he will come good.

Are you talking about Grezda or Middleton?

Middleton has 3 goals and 3 assists for us this season having played 732 minutes of competitive football.  What you call “a lost wee boy” I’d call a very promising youth prospect who is creating and scoring goals.  He’s only 18 and already looks a very promising young player.  I don’t know why so many want to see him benched.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Think he’ll put Worrall in before Katic although I’d go with your defence. Otherwise I think you’re spot on.

Kent, Grezda and Lafferty on the bench for me. Love to be able to get Morelos rested after an hour if we’re ahead.

Agree with you that he'll play Worral before Katic, but no place for Jack ? Is he injured and I've missed it ?

Just now, TMB said:

Are you talking about Grezda or Middleton?

Middleton has 3 goals and 3 assists for us this season having played 732 minutes of competitive football.  What you call “a lost wee boy” I’d call a very promising youth prospect who is creating and scoring goals.  He’s only 18 and already looks a very promising young player.  I don’t know why so many want to see him benched.

Grezda mate. I think Middleton needs to be managed smartly and wouldn’t start him in next two games.

He looks good, but just now we need more.

12 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I think Lafferty is due a goal. Fingers crossed.

Hopefully the Sheep will take something from their game.

If our midfield perform well we will hopefully get the points and go into the 29th in a decent position.

If Lafferty had stood his ground instead of going to celebrate his first attempt the ball would have come straight back to him V St J. Coulibaly isn't showing much and Middleton forgets his defensive duties,better as a sub imo. We need Kent and Arfield back asap,especially for the Tim's game.

If McAuley, Jack, Kent and Arfield are all out we’re really down to the bare bones man. 

If we stick with the system we need to go...

McGregor

Tav Goldson Worral Wallace 

McCrorie Halliday Coulibaly 

Candeias Morelos Grezda 

Might throw a curve ball and go 4-4-2, but why would you with the 0-0 pumping we game them at their place. 

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Well done, I sometimes forget how lucky I am staying close to Ibrox. 

Take care mate and hope we get the right result. :dance:

You are lucky Bears r us.

Do you think today’s Programme is tradional Fair Isle Pattern?! 😂

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Well done, I sometimes forget how lucky I am staying close to Ibrox. 

Take care mate and hope we get the right result. :dance:

Hope you and your fam enjoyed the holidays pal. 6 points over the next few games would be fantastic. Hope we get at this lot today. 

4 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Hope you and your fam enjoyed the holidays pal. 6 points over the next few games would be fantastic. Hope we get at this lot today. 

Nice time mate. Just needing the points as you say. :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Zetland said:

You are lucky Bears r us.

Do you think today’s Programme is tradional Fair Isle Pattern?! 😂

Not seen it yet Z, I do remember well what staying so far away was like as well. :thumbup:

RM seems to be in a mind of it's own today. :thumbsup:

Archived