The New ‘Things You Hate Today’

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... Thursday, Friday, Saturday... Sunday morning... Sunday night...

Managed to zoom in and clean up the image a bit for you Debs, hope this helps you catch the scumbags responsible.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Little sister going in for operation today.  Full hysterectomy. Fingers crossed all goes well and she ends up clear of cancer. She's had some eggs harvested if she wants more children. 

That's rough mate but hopefully all goes well and she gets her life back. 🤞

2 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Little sister going in for operation today.  Full hysterectomy. Fingers crossed all goes well and she ends up clear of cancer. She's had some eggs harvested if she wants more children. 

Hope everything goes well.

Sparkle likes this

Fucking Avanti trains let me book a train to London take my money then email me to say as they didn't reserve me a seat my journey has been cancelled, and there is no space on any trains next week, so have had to book one from Edinburgh instead 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Might be something to do with that other planet you visited the last couple of days mate. 

Tbf it was just one night, admin have mugged me off with the ban. Makes me look worse as folk with think i was too feart to come back. 
they know what they’re doing 

Hadron Collider likes this
Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

My auld man came up last Friday so I could put some stuff on his tablet for watching films, ended up just telling him to come in, fucking man like that and I'm asking him to stay in the front garden, couldn't do it again so I'm now saying fuck it, irresponsible or not, I really don't care anymore. 

There comes a point mate where if folk are sensible enough then we should be allowed to do shit like that. I’ve not been out apart from a few walks where I’ve been no where near other folk so unlikely I’ll have the corona, surely I could meet other folk that also haven’t been out and about. It’s not just going to magically infect us all 

17 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

My auld man came up last Friday so I could put some stuff on his tablet for watching films, ended up just telling him to come in, fucking man like that and I'm asking him to stay in the front garden, couldn't do it again so I'm now saying fuck it, irresponsible or not, I really don't care anymore. 

I think the stuff about family has been the worst. Most families love each other and look out for each other and if anyone felt I'll or had slight symptoms then I'd hope they'd be sensible enough not to mix with other family members. You can go to the supermarket and come into contact with fuck knows who but not see family, what a load of shit.