The New ‘Things You Hate Today’

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... Thursday, Friday, Saturday... Sunday morning... Sunday night...

Managed to zoom in and clean up the image a bit for you Debs, hope this helps you catch the scumbags responsible.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Not being allowed a 'non-woke' opinion, friends round last night, lost the rag with them and my wife, I mean we as 'privileged whites' should be doing more than taking the knee. Apparently we should be lying prone if BLM ask us to.

Apparently saying 'I take the knee for no one' or asking blm to get their pals stop commiting crimes or killing each other is missing the point and looking for an excuse and makes me a bigot and a racist.

I have to apologise for being white...

They are in the right, disgusting person that you are.

7 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Not being allowed a 'non-woke' opinion, friends round last night, lost the rag with them and my wife, I mean we as 'privileged whites' should be doing more than taking the knee. Apparently we should be lying prone if BLM ask us to.

Apparently saying 'I take the knee for no one' or asking blm to get their pals stop commiting crimes or killing each other is missing the point and looking for an excuse and makes me a bigot and a racist.

Silence is violence now, white people.must speak up if ever they see racism from anyone - including relatives and friends.

49 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

These cunts nest on my roof every year. Noisy, messy, arrogant bastards. Ate most of the weans fish out the pond.  They're getting poisoned next year. 

Yeah, I'm the same. As soon as dawn breaks they're making a racket. Once they have left this year I'm going up there and putting barbed wire round the chimney. Also looking at a fake owl which is meant to deter them from nesting. 

14 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Think u need to get new friends ,probs lying anyways no danger u have m8s imo 

22 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

When's the next Klan Meeting ? 

55 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Yeah, I'm the same. As soon as dawn breaks they're making a racket. Once they have left this year I'm going up there and putting barbed wire round the chimney. Also looking at a fake owl which is meant to deter them from nesting. 

I've seen the orange balloons with owl Eyes on them. Going to get some for next year. This year I caught them building the nest and went up and destroyed it. Next day they'd rebuilt it bigger and better than before. 

The things they use for nesting end up growing on the roof. Have to weed my roof now.

8 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

I've seen the orange balloons with owl Eyes on them. Going to get some for next year. This year I caught them building the nest and went up and destroyed it. Next day they'd rebuilt it bigger and better than before. 

The things they use for nesting end up growing on the roof. Have to weed my roof now.

Is it not illegal to disrupt a seagull nest, or kill them???

8 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

These cunts nest on my roof every year. Noisy, messy, arrogant bastards. Ate most of the weans fish out the pond.  They're getting poisoned next year. 

Arrogant seagull Hahahahahaha 

On 12/07/2020 at 12:35, dummiesoot said:

Your wife is of same stance as your "friends"?

I had a couple of friends like that...told them to beat it. I can tolerate a lot of things, but this BLM stuff is getting out of hand and ridiculous now. They can take that Americanised knee bending stuff and ram it as well. I'm not doing that. 

It is daft how soft Britain has become now, imo.