The New ‘Things You Hate Today’

31 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah but Ottawa gives the CBC a billion every year does it not? 

Swings and roundabouts.

I know what your saying. I don’t watch CBC. The content is shite. Stopped watching years ago. We have ways of getting other tv shows from anywhere in the world. Just need high speed internet. Fuck Ottawa. 

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... Thursday, Friday, Saturday... Sunday morning... Sunday night...

Managed to zoom in and clean up the image a bit for you Debs, hope this helps you catch the scumbags responsible.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I know what your saying. I don’t watch CBC. The content is shite. Stopped watching years ago. We have ways of getting other tv shows from anywhere in the world. Just need high speed internet. Fuck Ottawa. 

Look at you and your legal cannabis. 

9 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Don’t use it much mate. Probably should use it more. 

The health benefits are great. The fear when a police car is following you isn't. Would love to live over there. I'm from the Scottish Highlands so I'm used to soul destroying weather. 

2 hours ago, Goldson said:

Your mother certainly did when I shagged her up the arse m8. Her only regret was giving birth to a pot fucking ugly tarrier who calls himself Steelydhan. 

Oooooooofttt

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The hassle I’ve had with integrated white goods.

Washer/dryer doesn’t fit in the space. 

Cunts that delivered the fridge just left it had tae lift it myself into the space and it’s looking an inch or two too big. Cba

Get the saw out

Just now, HuistraHairDo said:

Get the saw out

I think if i take a panel of wood out the washer/dryer bit it might fit. 

Hoping that the fridge will fit once I take the doors off and put them on the cupboard door 😂.

Also meeting the landlord tonight and got a funny feeling she’s no going to give me my deposit. Despite the whole place left 10 times better than what it was

HuistraHairDo likes this
1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Hoping that the fridge will fit once I take the doors off and put them on the cupboard door 😂.

Also meeting the landlord tonight and got a funny feeling she’s no going to give me my deposit. Despite the whole place left 10 times better than what it was

Landlords are wanks 

mine hasn’t been round in over a year and one of my windows is leaking telt him about 4 times 

Prso's headband likes this
14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Get yourself pre-armed just in case

https://www.mygov.scot/tenancy-deposits-landlords/

Prso's headband likes this
1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Get yourself pre-armed just in case

https://www.mygov.scot/tenancy-deposits-landlords/

Should she have the deposit with her tonight to give to me or can she legally hold onto it even after she’s been in and looked around? Don’t want to blow a gasket then it turns out she can keep it for a month or something 

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Landlords are wanks 

mine hasn’t been round in over a year and one of my windows is leaking telt him about 4 times 

I rented for 6 years and now in my own place as of this week. Best decision I ever made and probably the best thing to come out of this whole year for me. 

Hardest thing ever getting the deposit because the rent prices are ridiculous you can’t do both at once