Absolute fucking shambles

11 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Wtf you talking about bogey teams? We should be fucking beating aberdeen and hibs and his tactics are clueless setting up the same way every week when it clearly isnt working. Shoudlve been playing lafferty and morelos today after the perfromace in the second half against st johnstone.

Yes we should be beating Aberdeen and Hibs and everyone else along with them. Did I say it was expectable?

Bogey teams mate, you must have heard of them being a Rangers supporter and seeing as how every manager we've had in my 30 years of watching Rangers has had at least one and more often than not two.

Dundee United in Walters last time in charge for example. Did it make him clueless? Was he being "taught a lesson" by their manager? Was he fuck.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

in December I think we have won 3, drawn 3, and lost 1, so far.

taigs have won 4 , drawn 1, lost 1

they have 1point more with playing 1 game less.

thats how leagues are won and lost. 

I don't want to give the scum any credit and it fuckin pains me

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

It fuckin pains me but the brutal truth is they have players who can raise their game particularly in big games and know how to win. We don't. 

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Yes we should be beating Aberdeen and Hibs and everyone else along with them. Did I say it was expectable?

Bogey teams mate, you must have heard of them being a Rangers supporter and seeing as how every manager we've had in my 30 years of watching Rangers has had at least one and more often than not two.

Dundee United in Walters last time in charge for example. Did it make him clueless? Was he being "taught a lesson" by their manager? Was he fuck.

I seem to rememeber pumping dundee utd quite often in walters last time in charge

9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Frightening to think we spent over 6million on our defence yet today we started with a warburton signing, a loan player and a midfielder thrown into left back

Not really when you consider that the player who cost the bulk of that money played and the other player is injured.

4 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

I seem to rememeber pumping dundee utd quite often in walters last time in charge

This went on for near enough Walters whole second term barring a few skelpings we handed them and a few results we managed by the skin of our teeth, most notably a League Cup final. 

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

This went on for near enough Walters whole second term.

His first game back in charge we pumped them his last game in charge at ibrox we pumped them we beat them in a cup final we pumped them 7-1 when boyd scored 5 and we won another league title on their pitch.

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

His first game back in charge we pumped them his last game in charge at ibrox we pumped them we beat them in a cup final we pumped them 7-1 when boyd scored 5 and we won another league title on their pitch.

And that'll be the skelpings I mentioned won't it.

And If I remember correctly the fact we had to their midden and win to clinch the title was a subject for worry simply for the fact that they had constantly been a thorn in our side during that period.

27 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No need for the personal abuse, but it must be a cunt being wrong as much as you.

Coulibaly is a player, aye? 

:mutley:

What're you talking about? I've never said that about Coulibaly once. 

Can't you stick to being wrong in the boardroom section? No need for you to infect the actual football threads with your cluelessness. 

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I know its all ifs and buts and meaningless now that the games have been played but these 2 points against Hibs might not even have seemed so bad in the grand scheme of things if we hadn't been so utterly pathetic performance wise and literally thrown away the points we did against 10 men Aberdeen and fucking bottom of the league Dundee. 

We could and probably should have won both these Hibs games but of all the December fixtures they were always going to be the toughest other than the old firm of course, they always seem to raise their game for us. It just adds to the frustration because for the majority of the 180 + minutes we were clearly the better team and created more than enough opportunities to have taken all 6 points. 

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

And that'll be the skelpings I mentioned won't it.

And If I remember correctly the fact we had to their midden and win to clinch the title was a subject for worry simply for the fact that they had constantly been a thorn in our side during that period.

Why did u bring bogey teams up in the first place? 

26 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No need for the personal abuse, but it must be a cunt being wrong as much as you.

Coulibaly is a player, aye? 

:mutley:

What're you talking about? I've never said that about Coulibaly once. 

Can't you stick to being wrong in the boardroom section? No need for you to infect the actual football threads with your cluelessness. 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I could understand the point if we signed four new defenders at 1.5 million each and we’ve had to drop them all for being shite, but we didn’t.

There's plenty to discuss regarding his mistakes as a manager so far without the mental gymnastics on display this evening.

1 minute ago, KBOO72 said:

I know its all ifs and buts and meaningless now that the games have been played but these 2 points against Hibs might not even have seemed so bad in the grand scheme of things if we hadn't been so utterly pathetic performance wise and literally thrown away the points we did against 10 men Aberdeen and fucking bottom of the league Dundee. 

We could and probably should have won both these Hibs games but of all the December fixtures they were always going to be the toughest other than the old firm of course, they always seem to raise their game for us. It just adds to the frustration because for the majority of the 180 + minutes we were clearly the better team and created more than enough opportunities to have taken all 6 points. 

we dont have enough of a goal threat. If morelos doesn't score nobody does. we also seem unable to see games out - and this is something that's haunted us. we were the better team, but in key positions we are bang average

3 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Why did u bring bogey teams up in the first place? 

I didn't, another poster did inadvertently and I pointed at that it's not an indication of how good a manager is or isn't to point out his team has struggled against one or two sides consistently and that if it was then that means every manager there's been at Rangers in my lifetime must be a dud going by that logic, because everyone one of them has had at least one.

Just now, cushynumber said:

we dont have enough of a goal threat. If morelos doesn't score nobody does. we also seem unable to see games out - and this is something that's haunted us. we were the better team, but in key positions we are bang average

That's the vicious circle. We can create chances, even if they are few and far between in games but we aren't clinical enough and as you say, are far to reliant on Morelos. Squandering chances, or even half chances especially when you are the dominant side will inevitably end up in getting your pockets picked at the other end of the field and it's seems to have been a major flaw in our game far too often over the last few seasons.

2 minutes ago, WATPWATP said:

we do need to sack him and for fuck sake don't go get another rookie manager! club our size should be able to attract a decent manager ffs! so what if don't have huge amounts of cash to spend on players right now, we still have more than every other team in league bar one! even a good coach would do much better wi these players than Gerrard in my opinion. would use their strengths,motivate them properly and above all else, he'd be far better tactically. rookie managers need not apply ever again! mccost, Warburton, Pedro,now Gerrard. fuckin joke to be honest,why don't we just get a real fucking manager in!!?

So according to your post we can’t afford new players, but we can afford to get rid of the manager who is on a 4 year contract that would need to paid off if he was sacked and the we pay another new manager. Aye, great economics there. 

8 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

A lot of the fans have been blinkered by Europe. 

Mate watching us compete against sides that would skoosh the SPFL doesn't make you blinkered it just makes you think that there might be chance that this squad might have the foundations of a title winning team. It doesn't make me think nah we're good enough already don't bother signing anyone in January, just spend the money on the Xmas night out instead.