Absolute fucking shambles

8 minutes ago, chris182 said:

We can't keep sacking managers. He'll be here for a few years at least and like it or not we'll have to get behind him. 

I’ve generally been supportive of Gerrard (and I still am) but maybe we wouldn’t need to keep sacking managers if the board would appoint the right ones to begin with?

Really disappointing to be honest. Sadly lacking in quality, especially midfield. To be honest I would start Rossiter on Saturday because Coulibaly is adding nothing to the team at the minute. After a spell when I felt really positive about our chances, the confidence is being sucked out of me. I’m now going into Saturday with more hope than expectations. The only thing keeping me going is that I still think celtic are bang average. 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I’ve generally been supportive of Gerrard (and I still am) but maybe we wouldn’t need to keep sacking managers if the board would appoint the right ones to begin with?

Or those Managers signed players with the ability to play football. 

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Not saying it will be enough.  It's a start.

Winning the league on his first season was always a massive ask and unlikely.

IMO we are still heading in the correct direction.

100% mate, imo SG will get it right, needs time, any sane person knew this, i for one didnt think we would win the lg this year. fuck these loan players etc, we need to fucking spend on some decent quality. there is a reason these players are out on loan.  our team have been ravaged with injuries to. 

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Indeed. This was the board's last roll of the dice, they, like us, need it to be a success

12 minutes ago, gogzy said:

been a shit few weeks tbh.  

The problems with the team are there for all too see,  we absolutely need to address them in January.

That’s that’s true mate we all know the problems with the team but that today was a joke. We have to be better than that. The team we put out should have been good enough to hold onto a 1-0 lead against that hibs team.

Pretty sure we've scored the same number of goals this month as Sam Cosgrove. 

Outwith Morelos we barely have a single player who looks like they want to score, let alone believe that they can. No-one at all is willing to take responsibility and their one thought is to get rid of the ball as quickly as possible and hope Morelos can make something happen. 

I get the anger,but wanting to change manager and throw in the towel just now is mental.

Comparing records to Warburton and Pedro is also pointless. The league is far more competitive now than it was when they were there. The game at Hibs last week was arguably one.of our best performances, we were just unluck not to score and didnt take out chances. Today whilst we were not great, we got suckerpunched by a late goal. Under the previous managers Hibs were coming here and comfortably beating us. 

As it stands, there are only 3 points between us. A good January and we can turn things around.

Just now, Siwel said:

That’s that’s true mate we all know the problems with the team but that today was a joke. We have to be better than that. The team we put out should have been good enough to hold onto a 1-0 lead against that hibs team.

It's truly pathetic, it really is

Not looking forward so Saturday one bit. It feels like when we were going into the last 2 old firm games of last season, a foregone conclusion with our lot meekly accepting a skelping. You just cant see any other outcome. Back in the early to mid 80s they were better than us but we could still surprise them in these games, you just don't have the feeling that could happen now. Dearly hope the players can prove me wrong but I don't think they have it in them.

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Feel exactly the same.

The manager has cost us this season a few times with rookie mistakes that a more experienced manager wouldn't have made and that’s what is grating for me.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Didnt you try and slaughter me a few weeks ago for saying the board are to blame for this PR disaster? 

Face it, 10 iar Is a given for them while the board are in charge. They will appoint a manager, give him no decent funds and replace him when the fans suss them out.we are fucked till king and Co go. 

19 minutes ago, gogzy said:

been a shit few weeks tbh.  

The problems with the team are there for all too see,  we absolutely need to address them in January.

What.money is available in January and usually the calibre of player or the ones we can afford won’t make much of a difference come the end of the season.