Absolute fucking shambles

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Didnt you try and slaughter me a few weeks ago for saying the board are to blame for this PR disaster? 

No offence but one thing this isn’t is a PR disaster. If we were looking for a manager to improve PR Gerrard was the perfect candidate. If we were looking for a proper football manager then maybe we could have looked at better candidates. Although I still think we need to give Gerrard time.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A Rangers manager who, whether it be St Johnstone, Hibs, Aberdeen or Dundee sets up not to lose instead of setting up to win games..

A 4-3-3 with 3 midfielder who dont have the ability to create or score and 2 second rate wide midfielders..

A team totally reliant on one man..

Who else were we going to play in midfield? 

A Rangers manager who, whether it be St Johnstone, Hibs, Aberdeen or Dundee sets up not to lose instead of setting up to win games..

A 4-3-3 with 3 midfielder who dont have the ability to create or score and 2 second rate wide midfielders..

That would be a fair criticism if we weren't missing half our midfield.

What do expect after 1 transfer window. 

21 minutes ago, chris182 said:

We can't keep sacking managers. He'll be here for a few years at least and like it or not we'll have to get behind him. 

That's true to a large extent but it can't be unconditional surely, we have to show some sort of progress domestically for us to just continue as things are. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Exactly mate. đź‘Ť

Stevie has found out that not all players are like him when it comes to wanting to win. 

I agree, let’s just wait and see what he does with the cunts before we judge him. Cunts were saying December is a big month, January will be even bigger cause we get to see if Gerrard will actually change this squad or if he’s made empty promises. 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Feel exactly the same.

The manager has cost us this season a few times with rookie mistakes that a more experienced manager wouldn't have made and that’s what is grating for me.

Yeah. Taking on Ejaria for Jack instead of Mccorie at Pittodrie and bringing Wallace on when we were about to defend a last minute corner at Fir Park baffled me but I put it down to inexperience but months down the line he still doesn’t seem to be learning.

Just now, Siwel said:

No offence but one thing this isn’t is a PR disaster. If we were looking for a manager to improve PR Gerrard was the perfect candidate. If we were looking for a proper football manager then maybe we could have looked at better candidates. Although I still think we need to give Gerrard time.

Agreed, gerrard's great PR, shame he's going to destroy his managerial career and drive us down the league in his first job. Why the fuck appoint a manager for the PR though? We are basically paying millions for a failed season with a great player who's a shite manager. The scum must be pishing themselves at the state we're in they went through the same under John Barnes. 

I said it before the game, go two up front and drop Coulibaly. An extra goal threat.

A change of system, as fucking if.

Stick with the same 3 CDMs make us hard to play against etc etc.

Playing two up front still leaves us with the non creative midfield, a problem we've all known for months now. 

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

I agree, let’s just wait and see what he does with the cunts before we judge him. Cunts were saying December is a big month, January will be even bigger cause we get to see if Gerrard will actually change this squad or if he’s made empty promises. 

Agreed mate. 

This window and the summer will show of Stevie is up to the job.We have to see an improvement on what we have. 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Yeah. Taking on Ejaria for Jack instead of Mccorie at Pittodrie and bringing Wallace on when we were about to defend a last minute corner at Fir Park baffled me but I put it down to inexperience but months down the line he still doesn’t seem to be learning.

Not pulling off Goldson today was bad. Should have just told him he was subbing him at half time and that was it.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Playing two up front still leaves us with the non creative midfield, a problem we've all known for months now. 

But it’s another goal threat. Explain to me the  point of playing 4-3-3 with 3 midfielders like McCrorie, Jack and Coulibaly?

Before that Jack, Ejaria, Coulibaly??

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Agreed, gerrard's great PR, shame he's going to destroy his managerial career and drive us down the league in his first job. Why the fuck appoint a manager for the PR though? We are basically paying millions for a failed season with a great player who's a shite manager. The scum must be pishing themselves at the state we're in they went through the same under John Barnes. 

No offence but this is nothing like what happened when they went with John Barnes. I still think Gerrard can be a good manager but by fuck he’s got to be given money in January to buy quality or we’re fucked. He has shown glimpses and was always gonna make mistakes but he can’t keep playing cunts like Coulibaly in midfield when everyone knows he’s pish.

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

The board needed some PR pretty badly with the way things ended last season, even some longtime match going supporters who've stuck with us through everything seemed to be losing patience after all those humiliations 

Long term is another issue however 

I said earlier and we were ahead at the time that I fuckin hate xmas and new year period because we bottle ever big game and you go into the new year with no hope of winning anything.

Any big games Rangers lose and it's been like this for years and years.

We have absolutely no chance of stopping 10iar unless we have serious investment in the team.

I expect another hiding on Saturday and I would bite your hand off for a draw right now.....sad times indeed.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

But it’s another goal threat. Explain to me the  point of playing 4-3-3 with 3 midfielders like McCrorie, Jack and Coulibaly?

Before that Jack, Ejaria, Coulibaly??

At least if we’ve Lafferty on the pitch we have a slight chance of winning a ball from the goal kicks McGregor punts into the air