Tavernier

ForeverAndEver

56 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I like tav mate he’s the most creative player in the team and he’s right back , I think the major problems the midfield 

Has been since Warburton, he had midfield playing football (lbeit tippy tappy too often but reasonably creative but with no backbone.  Nw we have the backbone but with no creativity.  

11 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Has been since Warburton, he had midfield playing football (lbeit tippy tappy too often but reasonably creative but with no backbone.  Nw we have the backbone but with no creativity.  

Not always an easy balance to get right.

4 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Why did Lennon or the Livi manager not target him today, no they targeted the other side, wonder why? 

That is not true, Lennon was giving his team clear instructions in 2nd half to get it down our right side. Where did their goal come from?

He need a fucking break. Looks like he's running on empty.

Tav is a good player not a great player but in this current side no question he is one of our best.

Just give us one last big performance on Saturday then we have a break to try recharge some batteries.

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

There is no such thing ad the Tav fan club. Thats something you, a grown man, made up to call people who dont agree with your point. 

Secondly, we only secured promotion to the premier league in 2016/2017. That is the year we were able to buy better qaulity players and start to compete. There's no arguing with pointless. Enjoy the Tav hating club. Ill support my team/players.

Utter rhetorical pish.

5 hours ago, cushynumber said:

and I've already said the guy has played every single minute of every game. He is done. He needs a long rest. The manager knows this, Tav knows it - every cunt with a brain knows it apart from the imbecilic on here. - BUT WE DONT HAVE THE SQUAD.

You do realise he’s not played every minute of every game, that’s not true whatsoever. We two other players who have played right back this, one was on the bench and another started the game.

Must be a strange world for Tav. There's a sizeable contingent that thinks he's pish, then there's our management that think he's fantastic and then there's English, epl/championship teams that want to buy him.

He is not a Rangers captain, that is as clear as day - he doesn't have the work rate, winning mentality or the ability to scream at those to pick them up. 

I'd make McGregor the captain and leave Tav to look after his own game, which he needs all his mental strength to get him through that. 

6 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Must be a strange world for Tav. There's a sizeable contingent that thinks he's pish, then there's our management that think he's fantastic and then there's English, epl/championship teams that want to buy him.

He is not a Rangers captain, that is as clear as day - he doesn't have the work rate, winning mentality or the ability to scream at those to pick them up. 

I'd make McGregor the captain and leave Tav to look after his own game, which he needs all his mental strength to get him through that. 

There's a reason successive Rangers managers have rated him highly and others teams are interested in him.  His attacking ability is extremely important to us:

He has the most assists in the SPFL:

Capture.PNG.bc06e1491897e60f2a12e343d4a7eeb6.PNG

As an attacking full-back Tavernier is the best in the country.  In terms of his defensive frailty that's constantly overexaggerated on here.  Last season we conceded most of our goals from central areas and more crosses came in from the LB area rather than the RB area.  The introduction of Candeias really helped Tavernier last season and we were strong defensively and offensively down that right side.  I don't think that has changed this season with Tavernier and Candeias continuing to be two of our top performers.  Our right side is much stronger than out left side, our CBs haven't seemed to click, and the midfield three are a shambles.  

13 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Naw he is the top of the pecking order . And many bears now think that .

clearly not the Tav fan club .

Anyway there is no convincing you

Please feel free to say hello when he picks up our first trophy as Captain

as I've said already according to the experts on here everything that's wrong with the teams Tavs fault - and this will be the same bears who want rid of Morelos

4 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

You can debate his footballing abilities all day long but he is a disgusting pitiful excuse of a captain. Utter embarrassment and the definition of a loser  

Agree. I would sell him to West from and offer the money to Andy Carroll which he can keep if he wins us the league.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You're in the know can you confirm we've been offering players these if we win the league you keep the cash offers?

Ryan Jack text me last night to say that his new deal has a bonus of $4m if we win the league cup at any point when he is signed to us, that's all I know

That's not to be made public knowledge though mate so keep it to yourself