What the fuck is going wrong and how do we fix it?

born a blue nose

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Never let Coulibaly start.

Strip Tav of that armband and get in 3/4 players of quality.

Not fucking hard.

Agreed.  I don't think he is an able captain. still one of the best right backs in the county though.  

We need a genuine leader on the park.

Just now, danger ranger said:

We all said we had shite players last season and that Gerrard had brought better players this season, yet we are still in a struggling situation making the same old mistakes and the same old tactics of going wide and punting in balls( its the only tactic we have and we are not very good at it) that cost the previous managers to get sacked and Gerrard doesn't look to have any other answers either.

I don't think they will bump him, but I can't see where he can take us with the quality of players we are looking at to turn it around.

1 transfer window, brought in £15M, gave us European football till xmas - all in 7 months - and you cant see where he will take us? 

What is going wrong is in the main a piss poor midfield who are often too negative or make poor decisions. How many shots on target have we had of late? Dreadful. Shots on goal create chances that can be converted. That’s why we can’t win games cos we always seem to concede so need to score at least a couple per game.

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

1 transfer window, brought in £15M, gave us European football till xmas - all in 7 months - and you cant see where he will take us? 

Cunts talking about transfers forgetting we have a DOF give me hilarity. Gerrard gets to pick, or add to it with contacts he has, but he is most definitely not fingering out new players over the globe from FM he likes. Hense katic, grezda and Barisic signings from a team we played in Europe. 

I wish mongos would chose the left path and end up at follow follow on their route to Internet stardom. 

It's all down to the midfield in my opinion. We need goals from the midfield consistently and we'll never get that with the midfield we played today. Arfield is our biggest miss right now and we need to strengthen in there in January. I couldn't give a fuck if it's a loan but it just has to be someone who can run beyond the striker and get themselves into dangerous positions. We all have our opinions on Davis but at least it'll add more depth in there and we can stop playing Coulibaly who's fucking atrocious. However we definitely need another midfielder on top of Davis as he won't be the answer to our creativity problem. 

Mcauley, Barisic and Kent are huge misses as well. Put those 3 back in the team as well as Arfield and we're a much better and more enjoyable team to watch. Saying that though we shouldn't be relying on a 39 year old centre back as one of our starting centre halves. 

I genuinely think there's a team there that can win the title but as soon as we're fucked with injuries and suspensions there just isn't the standard required to step in and get the job done. 

14 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Have you intentionally forgot we have a director of football or has your rugby heed been battered into retardation? 

@Blue Avengertoday is the first day this season I've realised you're right, Tav should not be the captain. 

Why bring rugby into it? What on earth does that have to do with anything? 

Gerrard is proving to be a mediocre manager and you're struggling to accept it. He stands with his brow furrowed biting his collar but does nothing to change our set up or style of play. All season long we've been passing sideways then going wide before launching a hopeful cross. We can all see it's not working but your hero Slippy G does nothing to change it. He's falling short week after week. 

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Cunts talking about transfers forgetting we have a DOF give me hilarity. Gerrard gets to pick, or add to it with contacts he has, but he is most definitely not fingering out new players over the globe from FM he likes. Hense katic, grezda and Barisic signings from a team we played in Europe. 

I wish mongos would chose the left path and end up at follow follow on their route to Internet stardom. 

Hahaha!! So upset Gerrard is rightly starting to get criticised. You constantly calling other people "mongos" and "retards" is also a good one. 

54 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

List what you think. 

We're fucking steam rollering teams, yet losing or drawing. 

We're having more possession, more attacking opportunities, more corners, better players. But drawing or losing. 

I heard the commentary evaluation today saying it was hard to pick a MOTM. 

We just lost, yes lost 2 points at home to the junkies. 

I'm not stupid, there where decent (not motm) performances 

But how the fuck do we fix this. This is not Rangers, we do not have MOTM performance players drawing at home to junk balls. 

In a small note, if this 'negative' thread gets wiped I won't be back. Time to face the truth. The pedophile ring club have just pulled off a league winning performance at the sheep. Now is not the time for niceties 

Gonnae win fuck all with goldson and worral at centre half.  Sad fact is the club has remained stagnant since the first bounce of warburton being announced as manager.  Other than kent the last round of recruitment has been a shambles and europe was a large sticking plaster for gerrards lack of tactital nous (and im fucking at a loss as to how a player who pulled liverpool up by the laces seems tactically inept when left in charge of us) 

To say im fuckin gutted at the state of affairs at the moment would be understatement of the year

20 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

It kinda breaks my heart to say it but maybe it's time to give mcgreggor the armband. 

It's time for him to repay us and time for every player to realise we do not draw at home to junkies. 

I'm gutted but serious

Mcgregor is the logical choice as captain. Tbh tav needs dropped asap

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

A team could easily get knocked out in the qualifiers with no £15 million icing on the cake and we rode our luck in a few of the games, are you saying there is no other managers out there that could qualify for Europe!. It also has had no bearing on our league performances which have been average, especially the away games.

Away from this forum the talk is that he isn't good enough and the team are a disgrace, an embarrassment well who could argue with that, maybe you?.

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

Hahaha!! So upset Gerrard is rightly starting to get criticised. You constantly calling other people "mongos" and "retards" is also a good one. 

Listen pal you'd get your face took clean aff ye where I am from for disrespecting our manager.

No one is upset, I'm telling you I've seen bad things happen to idiots like you on the PRW when they have spoke down to Rangers managers., no threats from me, nothing. 

Why don't you book a seat on the grapes bus then voice your concern? Or the sandbank, or the drum loyal, why dont your type of fucking meat heeded keyboard warriors ever appear there? 

Sit and grunt kid, you've a lot to learn. 

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

A team could easily get knocked out in the qualifiers with no £15 million icing on the cake and we rode our luck in a few of the games, are you saying there is no other managers out there that could qualify for Europe!. It also has had no bearing on our league performances which have been average, especially the away games.

Away from this forum the talk is that he isn't good enough and the team are a disgrace, an embarrassment well who could argue with that, maybe you?.

Your fellow patients at Gartnavel Royal Hospital don't reflect all Rangers fans, to be fair.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Listen pal you'd get your face took clean aff ye where I am from for disrespecting our manager.

No one is upset, I'm telling you I've seen bad things happen to idiots like you on the PRW when they have spoke down to Rangers managers., no threats from me, nothing. 

Why don't you book a seat on the grapes bus then voice your concern? Or the sandbank, or the drum loyal, why dont your type of fucking meat heeded keyboard warriors ever appear there? 

Sit and grunt kid, you've a lot to learn. 

Yaaaassss fucking in there

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

i would argue with every single point ypu make in that post. lets start now.

" a team could....."                                       hahahahahaha

"no other managers out there".....           Gerrard did it - that is unrefutable

"no bearing on our league,..."........           .are you 11?

"away from this forum..."                          that's no what i hear - not even close