What the fuck is going wrong and how do we fix it?

born a blue nose

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Listen pal you'd get your face took clean aff ye where I am from for disrespecting our manager.

No one is upset, I'm telling you I've seen bad things happen to idiots like you on the PRW when they have spoke down to Rangers managers., no threats from me, nothing. 

Why don't you book a seat on the grapes bus then voice your concern? Or the sandbank, or the drum loyal, why dont your type of fucking meat heeded keyboard warriors ever appear there? 

Sit and grunt kid, you've a lot to learn. 

Somebody needs a fuckin Valium or ten

The game changed in the second half when we slowed the game down, stopped pressing and started to waste time. Lennon put his wide men on the touch line and Tavenier failed to notice he was always giving his opponent a huge start. With the manager and coaching staff only yards away I was amazed that nothing was done to correct this. Our players need to take shots when the opportunity comes instead of taking  extra touches and getting closed down.

This game should have been won but again lack of winners and lack of real talent showed where we are.

Start Lafferty as the striker and mo as the 10

Try something different at least ffs

I've heard there's an old adage.."if  it ain't broke don't fix it"

Well the gaffer has tried to fix what's not broke in a few games now and completely fucked it .how much of a learning curve does he need ffs

The simple answer is we don’t players capable of winning games.  This team of chancers have proven time and again that if it’s not going for them then they can’t get a win.  Bunch of useless bastards and I’ll never change my mind until they do what a real Rangers team does

We need better players but the worrying thing for me is the fact we've out spent everyone bar that mob and yet we struggle while Kilmarnock under Clark are winning regularly with a far inferior squad.

I know Gerrard is a novice but when the likes of Clarke can put a run together and compete at the top with a budget of fuck all the managers tactics and man management skills need to be questioned.

We brought in Gerrard who was a commercial decision by the board as they had made an arse of the previous appointments he needs to learn to be a manager that was never going to happen in one season or one transfer window. 

We have to give him time and hope it works out.

There is no point looking back at Windass and only remembering the few flashes of good he done, he was a rank rotten player and the fact we got anything for him still amazes me. For example the celtic game, he scored his goal then played piss poor for the rest of the game. In 90 minutes of football he would give us 3 to 5 minutes then piss for the rest.

See this "defence is more solid" patter that's a load of fuckin shite..3m spent on a centre half and a left back that rarely play..meanwhile we've a dearth of talent in the front five despite spending another 2m on a winger who rarely plays

Allen wants to get his fuckin act together..they are his signings,aren't they?

For me the problem is the same as with Warburton and playing a 4-3-3 consistently without much variation.  (Or 4-2-3-1) if we’re being pedantic 

It is a system that only works if you have the correct players and it falls apart very quickly if you don’t have an excellent No10 to support the centre forward and link the midfield with the attacking line. 

It may be the modern way and the preferred method from the coaching manuals but you can only piss with the cock you’ve got! 

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

We brought in Gerrard who was a commercial decision by the board as they had made an arse of the previous appointments he needs to learn to be a manager that was never going to happen in one season or one transfer window. 

We have to give him time and hope it works out.

Totally agree. We cant afford to keep sacking managers. 

If he is long term then surely then we need to look at who is helping SG tactically.

What exactly does Gary Mac do and say from a tactical point of view? Does he even get any input or is he just a yes man? 

Just now, callumbo87 said:

Totally agree. We cant afford to keep sacking managers. 

If he is long term then surely then we need to look at who is helping SG tactically.

What exactly does Gary Mac do and say from a tactical point of view? Does he even get any input or is he just a yes man? 

I never really see McAllister saying much its always the boy Beale that's in his ear.

12 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

There is no point looking back at Windass and only remembering the few flashes of good he done, he was a rank rotten player and the fact we got anything for him still amazes me. For example the celtic game, he scored his goal then played piss poor for the rest of the game. In 90 minutes of football he would give us 3 to 5 minutes then piss for the rest.

Agree with this. 

Genuinely shocked that some are remembering Windass with such aplomb. 

5 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Mcgregor is the logical choice as captain. Tbh tav needs dropped asap

Fuck him, only player lower than him on the list is his rat pal.

5 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Listen pal you'd get your face took clean aff ye where I am from for disrespecting our manager.

No one is upset, I'm telling you I've seen bad things happen to idiots like you on the PRW when they have spoke down to Rangers managers., no threats from me, nothing. 

Why don't you book a seat on the grapes bus then voice your concern? Or the sandbank, or the drum loyal, why dont your type of fucking meat heeded keyboard warriors ever appear there? 

Sit and grunt kid, you've a lot to learn. 

Yet, there were plenty of people disrespecting of Caixinha and Murty.

47 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Like Candeias, Middleton, Coulibaly etc did?

But, but, but Candeias tracks back

3 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Agree with this. 

Shocking ain't it👍

Mibbe people wouldn't hold him in such aplomb if we'd actually brought in some cunt who could put the ball away

7 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Agree with this. 

Cos that Gregco tweeted about him earlier and the majority of fans can’t make their own opinion and follow the supposed ‘hardcore’ fans on social media to stay in with the crowd.

34 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Start Lafferty as the striker and mo as the 10

Try something different at least ffs

I've heard there's an old adage.."if  it ain't broke don't fix it"

Well the gaffer has tried to fix what's not broke in a few games now and completely fucked it .how much of a learning curve does he need ffs

Im up for trying somthing new but moving our main goal threat further into midfield seems a bit retarded.

Big Dave I'm sayin he plays between the lines..he has to fashion his own chances most of the time,why not let someone else tee him up for a change?

And ye can stick your retarded shit right right up yer arse..no need👍