SLO on Twitter - tickets for Saturday

Captain Hilts

Player's looking to be lacking in confidence. Several good opportunities to put ball in net or at least get a shot on target not taken.

Will say it again, if fans at Ibrox spent as much energy encouraging the players on the park rather than shouting that they are shite maybe we woukd get a better reaction. 

1 minute ago, Davhow said:

Player's looking to be lacking in confidence. Several good opportunities to put ball in net or at least get a shot on target not taken.

Will say it again, if fans at Ibrox spent as much energy encouraging the players on the park rather than shouting that they are shite maybe we woukd get a better reaction. 

It makes sense, they have been playing shite so we will give up our tickets. Then turn on the style for the wags. 4 0 Rangers on Saturday. 

3 minutes ago, Davhow said:

What about secondary ticketing though

7 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Don’t use secondary ticketing I’d say. If you do it’s going to be snapped up and given away on. Freebie to family etc give your ticket to someone on bus if can’t make it 

Anyone that does needs their head checked, I would always give my season ticket away for nothing and if the person couldn’t pick it up from me they could pay the £5 for the reprint. I know not everyone is in that position but you would find loads of bears willing to pay face value for it.