SLO on Twitter - tickets for Saturday

Captain Hilts

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Don’t have any problem with this. Sponsors put in good money to the club and the tickets normally end up in bears hands anyway.

What a load of **** the sponsors allocation would surely be kept back prior to tickets/season tickets being sold i.e. X no of hospitality and X no regular - for competitions etc. Anything over and above that should be first come first serve.

As for ex players, anyone from the last 30 years was paid well, if they want to come they should be willing to pay for hospitality, which I'm sure they could pay for and arrange prior to the season starting with the club... or have a season ticket. I'd be expecting the club to try and help some of the older generation, but again if they wanted it that badly... They'd have a ticket.

I personally can't make it to all games, would love one for this, but I sure don't expect it. There are far more worthy bears who have travelled up and down the country as well as further afield that can't get a ticket.

The slo's post is very 'jobs for the boys' and frankly is a joke. If there's one thing that's stood out to me over these last few years it's that the fans make the club.

7 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Don’t have any problem with this. Sponsors put in good money to the club and the tickets normally end up in bears hands anyway.

The whole point of the scheme is for bears to earn a little back as well as the club and the ticket to go to a supporter.

Not for he season ticket holder to earn a little and the ticket to go to some twat looking for a freebie.

3 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

The whole point of the scheme is for bears to earn a little back as well as the club and the ticket to go to a supporter.

Not for he season ticket holder to earn a little and the ticket to go to some twat looking for a freebie.

There not free. Ex players etc pay for the tickets. A get what you mean though

Fuck them. Do they think they are better than season ticket holders and their friends? The slo has a brass neck even asking. Hope everyone sells them to friends/supporters buses and the wee dick's begging tweet back-fires. 

Where have all these people been the rest of the season? Fucking glory hunters. My pet hate is cunts who get tickets for filth matches but don't attend any other games. More concerned about watching the filth than supporting Rangers the cunts. Doing real supporters out of a ticket. 

Going to have random players dotted throughout the stadium then aye?

Dragan mladenovic in the Broomie front where the UBs sit. He doesn't realise the situation so diligently takes his seat in the area and sees absolutely none of the match. 

5 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Our bus managed to get 10 tickets for this game from Rangers and it doesn’t usually take that amount for other home games so does the argument of only taking tickets for big games count for RSCs aswell?

Appreciate you are trying to take a balanced view on this but surely the RSC are incomparable to tickets for people that in probality only look to attend a couple of big games a year?

The RSC’s deserve every bit of any wee wins they get.

47 minutes ago, markem said:

Appreciate you are trying to take a balanced view on this but surely the RSC are incomparable to let oking for tickets to people that in probality only look to attend a couple of big games a year?

The RSC’s deserve every bit of any wee wins they get.

100% RSCs deserve them mate not arguing that point. A do think folk that put money into the club like sponsors deserve it aswell though and most of the tickets go to bears anyway.