SLO on Twitter - tickets for Saturday

Captain Hilts

Just now, Cedrick said:

Massive game and there’s been more infighting ticket drama than there is when they get the full stand , fucking madnes 

Tbf the SLO  is a self publicist,bit like his old man , problem is they are pish at it.  Its all ok anyway. We'll batter the shettlestons the morra and,all will be rosey in the garden 

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Tbf the SLO  is a self publicist,bit like his old man , problem is they are pish at it.  Its all ok anyway. We'll batter the shettlestons the morra and,all will be rosey in the garden 

Couldn’t agree more and some of the ex players that’s going is embarrassing 

I seen some jungle with 2 gers end tickets. Candeias name printed at bottom. Must be wind up though through candeias as ma mate gets of a player and says it never says their name. Still but why would you want to sit in the opposite end? 🤨

620A7C56-44C4-484C-A901-40F80EF886F5.png

6 minutes ago, Mansion said:

I seen some jungle with 2 gers end tickets. Candeias name printed at bottom. Must be wind up though through candeias as ma mate gets of a player and says it never says their name. Still but why would you wanted sit in the oppoosite end 🤨

I’m sure someone can ask the guy tomorrrow twig or not seen as he’s posted his seat number etc 

6 minutes ago, Mansion said:

I seen some jungle with 2 gers end tickets. Candeias name printed at bottom. Must be wind up though through candeias as ma mate gets of a player and says it never says their name. Still but why would you wanted sit in the oppoosite end 🤨

Would smell the priests spunk off him a mile away anyways 

16 minutes ago, Mansion said:

I seen some jungle with 2 gers end tickets. Candeias name printed at bottom. Must be wind up though through candeias as ma mate gets of a player and says it never says their name. Still but why would you want to sit in the opposite end? 🤨

That long number is the Rangers number they are from 500680503. 

19 minutes ago, Mansion said:

What a thick cunt posting that with seat details on it 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

We’ve 46k season tickets. No public sale.

So 4K tickets and yet the SLO is asking for more for the likes of Marcus Gayle and Egil Ostenstad. I don’t give a fuck if they pay for them. They shouldn’t be allowed priority.

Time to  put a points system in place for people who don’t have season tickets but attend plenty of games and are unable even with the reduced away capacity to get tickets for this game.

Exactly. What's the big deal with having to pay for a ticket? And why would any player object to paying. We all have to do it.

4 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

We’ve 46k season tickets. No public sale.

So 4K tickets and yet the SLO is asking for more for the likes of Marcus Gayle and Egil Ostenstad. I don’t give a fuck if they pay for them. They shouldn’t be allowed priority.

Time to  put a points system in place for people who don’t have season tickets but attend plenty of games and are unable even with the reduced away capacity to get tickets for this game.

The names mentioned, re they actually going??

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

The names mentioned, re they actually going??

Ha no idea but every former player is seen to apparently if they ask for tickets. They pay obviously as the SLO keeps reminding us!

Just can’t get my head round the fact that 4 thousand loyal fans miss out due to these circumstances. Absolutely no reason for there not to be a public sale.

Ive got a season ticket so doesn’t affect me but I think it’s absolutely outrageous that that many tickets find there way into hands that are so undeserving.