"Almost the perfect season " so far

eejay the dj

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So 12 points behind would be ok as well. 

Would give him more to moan about so that be ideal I guess

Seriously tho even forgetting the season up till December if we get out this month level on points with the scum that be massive 

43 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He actually said "we are a few results away from having had an almost perfect start to the season"

I take it he's meaning Aberdeen away, Motherwell away and hibs twice cause if as our play deserved in those 4 games we got the victory then we would be sitting pretty right now.

Suppose you could throw in the spartak double header.

I got What he meant without getting upset tbh

I here you but to me it's as if he thinks that the level of performances we have produced are acceptable bar one or two and that is far from the truth.

5 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

I here you but to me it's as if he thinks that the level of performances we have produced are acceptable bar one or two and that is far from the truth.

SG didn't say  that performances are acceptable and is often critical of the players when they don't perform. Even when we win! He has also repeatedly stated we need to add quality to the squad. 

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Aye, right enough when the leagues finished and we finished 2nd or third we could look back to the heady days of December with much jubilation and pride.

Flip it tho and say when the league's over and we've won it you could look back on this game being the reason. Already dropped 6points this month how we stayed in it I'll never know

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Flip it tho and say when the league's over and we've won it you could look back on this game being the reason. Already dropped 6points this month how we stayed in it I'll never know

We are not winning the league on current form we fail at every big test we also blew a cup semi against an ordinary Aberdeen team. wake the fuck up.

I agree with him. If just a few things had gone slightly different we'd be top right now, in the round of 32 and at least made the cup final. Would've been a shit hot first 6 months but we need to look forward, not backwards. Buck up the ideas big time, strengthen with much needed quality in January and kick on from here.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

We are not winning the league on current form we fail at every big test we also blew a cup semi against an ordinary Aberdeen team. wake the fuck up.

On current form how the fuck are we still capable of ending the first half of the season joint top. We need this break asap if we can get all 3points tomorrow it would be massive

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

If we win tomorrow .Most of us will probably accept last 6 months and what's been achieved .However it's up to the individual if they think it's been good enough overall .I don't think it has .

And most of the bears will probably be in meltdown  tomorrow around 2 pm on here 

11 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

I think if you go on nearly every post match reaction you'll hear he's not happy with performances. It's all about results for me so couldn't care anymore if we play like barca or Aberdeen 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If we win tomorrow .Most of us will probably accept last 6 months and what's been achieved .However it's up to the individual if they think it's been good enough overall .I don't think it has .

And most of the bears will probably be in meltdown  tomorrow around 2 pm on here 

This is our best chance to beat them their away form is poor and they are without key players we also have injuries to key players as well but our home form bar a few blips is good. 

Agree tomorrow will be sack or back game for Gerrard we do still I feel have to support him as our other options are limited.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Win tomorrow and if you don't think the last 6months have been acceptable your expectations are the problem imo

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

On current form how the fuck are we still capable of ending the first half of the season joint top. We need this break asap if we can get all 3points tomorrow it would be massive

They would be but they will make no difference as we will not keep getting away with such poor results we have to improve.

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Win tomorrow and if you don't think the last 6months have been acceptable your expectations are the problem imo

Listen .We will be hearing all the hypocrites in full swing tomorrow if we lose .You will be more than likely one of them 

My expectations are the same as they were since I first started supporting Rangers .Winning against our hated rivals is a must ..Think I said that in my OP but typically on here .No ones mentioned that part .Only the part about " the perfect season 

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

we are nowhere near having a perfect start to the season. if he thinks we are then he needs to wake the fuck up

Agreed .Like many have said .On reflection .He has to talk up the players and we could well be in a different position with the ifs buts and maybes ,but we are not 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Listen .We will be hearing all the hypocrites in full swing tomorrow if we lose .You will be more than likely one of them 

My expectations are the same as they were since I first started supporting Rangers .Winning against our hated rivals is a must ..Think I said that in my OP but typically on here .No ones mentioned that part .Only the part about " the perfect season 

Expectations are way to high for this squad mate among our fans I believe they can win this league but to do it we need to remain in it as long as possible.

We ain't good enough yet to turn up and win that hit home v Kilmarnock for me.

Tomorrow we need to play well and hope they don't to win it.

To me even if we win which I hope to god we will we still aren’t good enough to go on a good run and assert a good lead.

at the end of tomorrow they will still have a better spine to their team and more game changers in team. But a win tomorrow goes along way in the building process of a championship winning team and make no mistake the whole club and support need a win against them.

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Expectations are way to high for this squad mate among our fans I believe they can win this league but to do it we need to remain in it as long as possible.

We ain't good enough yet to turn up and win that hit home v Kilmarnock for me.

Tomorrow we need to play well and hope they don't to win it.

Exactly this, it's easy to forget our team isn't great, I'd say English championship level at best. That said, a win v's THEM tomorrow and joint top would be a fantastic way to go into the transfer window where we need to strengthen middle to front. I'd have took that at the start of the season.