Jump to content

Andy Halliday's Block And All Round Performance


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Magnificent block and all round performance from the vastly under rated and ever improving Andy Halliday today.   Thought he was absolutely superb.

HEROIC  

I wouldn't have had Halliday anywhere near Rangers this season but he's shut me up and a lot of critics in the best way with his display today and in other games this season. Take a bow Andy.

Posted Images

Fucking love Andy Halliday. 

Delighted he has made it back into favour with fans and management alike. 

Since he smacked hat one in against Hibs in the 6-2 win I have fucking loved him and although I didn’t have the balls to watch today it’s great to hear he had a MOTM performance 

gonna watch the game later 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WGOH said:

The best player on the fucking park and seeing him crying with joy in front of the sandy jardine stand showed me what it means to this boy. Forever and ever son.

So proud of him he is one of us and knows how it works and he has worked hard to get back into the team.

He must have loved hearing the fans he loves singing today to him ♥️

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Mcloy_72 said:

should be starting.

Arguably Gerrards biggest fault for me is tinkering with starting line up based on what he anticipates players could bring to the team rather than what they have been.

If a player does really well, he retains the jersey until that changes and someone deserves it more. Halliday being the prime example. I do believe Barisic could go on to be a great player, but he's shown next to nothing here yet, whereas AH hasn't let us down at left back in Gerrards time.

So yes, should be starting.

RZA83 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Creampuff said:

Barisic is a better full back than Halliday. 

Halliday went from a player hated on here for no reason to being wildly overrated in no time at all. Other than that Old Firm game I don’t think he’s played a game at fullback better than 7/10.

How many better than 7/10 performances has Barisic given us?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How many better than 7/10 performances has Barisic given us?

Exactly, he was fucking brutal yesterday. First touch is woeful and he shits it out of putting in a proper tackle. One or two brilliant crosses a game can’t hide it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Barisic is a better full back than Halliday. 

Halliday went from a player hated on here for no reason to being wildly overrated in no time at all. Other than that Old Firm game I don’t think he’s played a game at fullback better than 7/10.

I don't think Barisic has even had a game for us which is over a 7/10!

Halliday at least would bring a bit of urgency as opposed to Barisic swanning about the park not giving a fuck.

You forget that Halliday made two fantastic tackles and a goal line clearance against Kilmarnock as well. The only thing that Barisic has which can be important is his delivery, especially from set pieces. But Andy 100% deserves to start against Kilmarnock and win back his jersey. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ben51 said:

I don't think Barisic has even had a game for us which is over a 7/10!

Halliday at least would bring a bit of urgency as opposed to Barisic swanning about the park not giving a fuck.

You forget that Halliday made two fantastic tackles and a goal line clearance against Kilmarnock as well. The only thing that Barisic has which can be important is his delivery, especially from set pieces. But Andy 100% deserves to start against Kilmarnock and win back his jersey. 

And when his delivery isn't on point he offers so little. Ie yesterday.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 03 March 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football

×
×
  • Create New...