"Someone to put Scott Brown in his place"

14 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Not taking anything away from our midfield today but I think the mongo's legs have gone,he was pitiful.

the difference was he wasn't allowed time.  Go back to the last time we beat them at Ibrox and he was all over the place, chasing shadows. 

28 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

How many times over the past few seasons has this label been attached to a player we've signed or a player we've been linked with?

Who the fuck would have thought that man would be Scott Arfield?

What a shift today. Absolutely outstanding. They all were actually!

Fuck you lego boy! 

IMG_4257.thumb.JPG.04a6c888a234ed152df42a65947a9a4a.JPG

5t235Nf4wo3rhLSMVy.gif

3 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Mccrorie was rock solid today. Won absolutely everything that came near him.

McCrorie was immense. He's really stood up the past few weeks. Brilliant today. From a tackling point of view McCrorie, Jack and Arfield were Gerrardesque, biting, snapping into tackles but with a purpose and winning all battles. It was excellent to see. Didn't give them a moment and also forced them into countless mistakes.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

McCrorie was immense. He's really stood up the past few weeks. Brilliant today. From a tackling point of view McCrorie, Jack and Arfield were Gerrardesque, biting, snapping into tackles but with a purpose and winning all battles. It was excellent to see. Didn't give them a moment and also forced them into countless mistakes.

Every player was tbh, they all looked hungry as fuck. Probably the best tackling I've seen from them all season too, hardly put in a wrong foot.

33 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Not taking anything away from our midfield today but I think the mongo's legs have gone,he was pitiful.

I hope you are right as that will be the link to us winning the league 

Think of Gough in 98

I think he will come again but we now have got the marker down 

Just now, MrMeeseeks said:

Every player was tbh, they all looked hungry as fuck. Probably the best tackling I've seen from them all season too, hardly put in a wrong foot.

When I praise someone I feel like it's a disservice to every one else as you are right, everyone to a man was brilliant. I can't praise them any higher.