"Someone to put Scott Brown in his place"

A tad harsh on Broonaldo, he achieved quite a few things in the game, 

Got a boot in the balls

Hit the bar with a header ( his own)

Got nut megged for our goal

Got mugged at the drop ball

Was officially the worst player on the park.

Not bad achievements in one game.

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

This . 

Brown has been made out to be some kind of superstar , yet where was he when we had midfielders like Thomson , Davis , Mendez etc ? Never saw a peep out him , unless he was getting yellow and red cards because he couldn't keep up .

No coincidence that for the first time in years we're getting close to the quality we once had , he is again been found wanting .

Cheers mate. Exactly, found fucking wanting. For all the bravado thats been spouted over the years he was the weakest link today and even the taigs from my work on social media were cryin for him to be subbed/swapped for McGregor at half time. 

Won't go down in history anything other than a workmanlike wee aggressive player at who got lucky cos we were pish, we fucked him today.  And that was only us approaching proper Rangers standard. Imagine him against our best. Doesn't even deserve to be near the word "rival". Average cunt - found out.

Brown has and always will be a very average football player.  Hate him as I do he is a decent captain but today as some say he was as bad as he was in the pre-admin Old Firms and that is no coincidence as he got schooled by Arfield who went to England and played against the best.  Brown decided to stay here and win a one horse race pretending to be that.

No more pleasing today was to see it.

Scott brown will be having nightmares about Jack, Arfield and McCrorie.

Every single player though stood tall, refused to be bullied, got stuck in and proved themselves to be good footballers. We won the battle and it's been a long time since we could say that. 

It was a 1-0 hammering. Sweet dreams broony. 

The whole lot of them looked as if they could do with a bloody good scrub with a bass broom and bleach. Dirty scummy bassas. Broon especially. 

Gave that prick walker pelters at the end of the game, he was trying to act the hard man trying to stare us out,before eventually slinking back out of sight. 

Another rat 🐀 

oh how good it felt giving him some well deserved verbals. 

Happy new year to all bears. 

Brown has been the dominant force in their midfield for years. Hate him as much as we want he has been their heartbeat and talisman, it's been him who controlled the direction and tempo of their play successfully for years against us. Their players and scum support thrived off of him.

That's why the tactics employed by SG and executed perfectly by Arfield in particular were crucial to yesterday. Our success came from that as much as anything.

He knows, we know, the world knows he's done and that we have got the players to humiliate and school him. 

As much as I'd love to see him stay and keep his jersey he's been found out and won't be able to face it. I reckon he'll leave for a swansong elsewhere or join their backroom staff at the end of the season. He's a fake tough guy and has been humiliated.

Just another huge plus from yesterday 😁

22 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

How many times over the past few seasons has this label been attached to a player we've signed or a player we've been linked with?

Who the fuck would have thought that man would be Scott Arfield?

What a shift today. Absolutely outstanding. They all were actually!

Arfield just fuckng owned him. Amazing permance from the lad.

However, I thought the best move was when Alfredo put his boot between his legs from the rear and parted his bawz and was left eating his nuts for the rest of the game.

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It’s broons face when Arfield leaves with the ball. Like ‘that’s not the script, what just happened’ :lol:

Looks like the school bully who picks a fight but ends up getting a doing. Like the way Candeias throws in a wee flick after Arfield was finished with him.

I'd never tire of watching that mongo bastard suffer. It sickened me watching him swaggering about acting the prick and none of our players giving a toss. Different story yesterday. Give him a taste of his own medicine and he's anonymous. Long may it continue. 

I remember some folk on here slating signing arfield, that he had hit a purple patch in the championship Burnley side, wasn't good enough etc, how fucking wrong they were. Always thought he would be a player for us myself. Can tell he loves being here as well, you need that, quality and players that would run through brick walls for the badge.

I wonder if he’ll be the most arrogant bastard puffing his chest out in the tunnel pre match next time.

Arfield made him his bitch, he won every single battle against him. Kent took the utter piss out of him on more than one occasion and every player in our team (I’m looking at you Alfredo) put it on him at any opportunity.

Its been a long time coming but I was glad to finally see our team treat him with the disdain he deserves. The ultimate humbling.

An average footballer found out just like Boyata, Lustig, Benkovic, Christie, Forrest, Sinclair and Messi Johnston up front. 2 of them got done so bad they shat it and got subbed off Bruno Alves style.