"Someone to put Scott Brown in his place"

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

When was that picture? At the end?

Don’t remember if I’m honest - will definitely look for it on the re-watch.. Was so wired during the match I wore a hole in the floor pacing, so there were moments I know I missed and this was one. Felt like being possessed by Bomber and Begbie all at once!!

2 hours ago, delparlane said:

I LOVE this picture - high time that arrogant rocket tasted some of his own medicine. Chase the rancid cunt right through the doors and oot the country entirely.

Naw mate. I hope he stays there for more pain from us. 

12 hours ago, harlands plater said:

I would like to think the disdain our players showed to that retard yesterday was in direct response to his disgusting behaviour at the end of the previous game, and if the Thumb had been playing he would have got exactly the same treatment.

But he won't be playing football anymore. :UK:

14 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Saw a side to Arfield yesterday which I really liked. Horrible bastard 😃

Think we saw that at Tynecastle mate when he went into the keeper, I'm still adamant he was pumped and just went in to do the guy...he just showed it in a different manner yesterday which was much more productive for the team. 

He has literally just ended Scott Brown's celtic career. I'll be amazed if they keep him on at their filthy club as anything other than a tribute act from now until the summer. 

11 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Ragdolled all day by us. Probably couldn’t understand what hit him. 

If it was any other player you'd perhaps feel sorry for him. Absolutely mugged off by EVERY single one of our midfielders. Fans all over him. Falling over dribbling the ball. Passing it straight out of play. Going over to his own fans at the end of the game and getting abuse off them too. 

Fucking loved every second of it. Fuck Scott Brown. 

This fud has had a free run at it for the past 7 years,never won a game when K.T.was in the team,plastic hardman, just like the plastic paddies,stand up to them and they shit themselves, young McCrorie was immense today, this boy should be tied down to a long contract, there are other youngsters who can step up to the plate, Aiden Wilson,Andrew Dallas.

For the panic merchants who were shouting for Gerrards head, this  Guy is the real deal and we need to stand by him,one transfer window and if you can't see the transformation that has been made then your blind or you need to get back to Torbett Towers.

Yes there has been poor performances and games we should've won plus the cheating officials, we should be ahead by at the least 6 points from the trillion pound Team from the Glitterdome.

it could've been 5,6 going on ten with the chances we had today.

KICK THEM OUT.

On 29/12/2018 at 15:13, Laudrup1984 said:

Mentioned this in the match thread.

This was legoheid's first true competitor in 6/7 years.

The results were pretty damning.