**Official After Party Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

What a day mate. Gutted I never see you but I meant what I said when I phoned you. Your boy deserves that the day. We all do 

They all do bro. @Gascoigne8 @Billy1984 

Their boys too mate. They all deserve it as do all the Montrose, alloa, cowdenbeath loyal 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They all do bro. @Gascoigne8 @Billy1984 

Their boys too mate. They all deserve it as do all the Montrose, alloa, cowdenbeath loyal 

100% brother. We’re lucky to be old enough to have witnessed the best of times, I’m old enough to remember the early 80s your boy has now witnessed the start of a new eara of that I have no doubt. Today brings a new dawn, if I am right in saying and I’m pretty sure I am that cunt brown is the only cunt that was in their team last time we beat them, now they know we have it in us. Massive difference mate. Herd we go 

I intend to enjoy every single minute of this tonight, tomorrow and the next etc etc.

Its a historic day, and one we will be talking about for years and years to come.

I enjoyed the cup semi final win, but this is different way different. We battered them skelly from the 1st minute to the 93rd today. Totally dominated them in every area of the park. 

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I intend to enjoy every single minute of this tonight, tomorrow and the next etc etc.

Its a historic day, and one we will be talking about for years and years to come.

I enjoyed the cup semi final win, but this is different way different. We battered them skelly from the 1st minute to the 93rd today. Totally dominated them in every area of the park. 

Honestly I can Remember a performance like it for many a year. I didn't think we had that level in us tbh

Psychologically MASSIVE.

I remember after our 9iar, when those cunts started to get their fingers out, and won a game against us I was fucking livid.... How dare they etc etc.

That is what's going through their minds right now. They really can't comprehend the fact that we are back and not only competing with them but beating them aswell..... and so comprehensively.

They are going to have to put up safety nets on the Kingston and Erskine bridges