@AndyHalliday

Clemdog

21 hours ago, ben51 said:

When Ralston stretched to stop the ball going out of play, failed, and ended up on his arse. Then Andy runs up to him, mouth wide open, laughing at him. 💙

I didn't think I could enjoy my day anymore until you popped up with this post😂😂😂😂😂

God this is fantastic today💙

Chuffed for Halliday. Has endured dog’s abuse from some quarters but played with a real fire in his guts yesterday and truly saved the day with his block in the late stages. 

As a side note (been wondering for ages now) anyone know if oor Andy is related to Stephen Halliday that wrote the Official  Illustrated History of Rangers back in ‘89? 

16 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Can we stop slagging the guy off now if he has a bad day? That 90 minutes should be enough to show anyone what this club means to him. He’s a supporter just like us but lucky enough to be wearing and starring in the royal blue

We all know that will happen, after a shaky result against Motherwell ; it's the RM way.

On 29/12/2018 at 21:21, Gman36 said:

I'm pretty sure the scum fans cheered when his name was called out before KO today. Weren't cheering him at the end of the game that's for sure. 

Fairly early in game he went over to take a corner where the soon to be silent were seated, stinkies were giving Andy ironic cheers.  

He who laughs last etc............

Just out of curiosity. What the fuck does “my unofficial captain” mean?

Does that mean he would be captain if Tav wasn’t ? 

Does it mean he would be captain if he was first choice?

Does it mean Gerrard would prefer him as captain?

i find it a very strange thing to say. If he had said he is a true leader in the dressing room, or if he had said he doesn’t need the armband to show he is captain material  or some other choice of words then I get it, but “my unofficial captain” is just weird 

5 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

i find it a very strange thing to say. If he had said he is a true leader in the dressing room, or if he had said he doesn’t need the armband to show he is captain material  or some other choice of words then I get it, but “my unofficial captain” is just weird 

Looking too much into it

25 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

He’s no good enough to start every week if we have strength in every position. He pretty much explained it when he said his attitude, desire and commitment is never in question. He just didn’t come out and say ability is holding him back but we all knew what he meant. 

I’ll tell you something tho, his performance at the weekend was probably up there with the best in an old firm game for years and years and out of position too. 

If anyone isn’t surprised or shocked at how good Halliday was on Sunday then they must be still pished. Man looked like a Rangers fan who would give his life against the scum if it meant beating them, it’s all we have asked for since we returned to the top league, some fucking heart and passion.

Fuck the pope

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

European teams have 5 captains or some shit 

Probably just means Halliday acts like a captain despite not officially being captain. I'm sure he has said the same/similar about McGregor and Arfield