2 things

1) Can anyone create a funny clip o the baw goin thru Broons legs?! 

2) The drop ball thing must be banned, why a ref nowadays allows this is beyond me, basically allowing guys to kick one another. I was a wee bit embarrassed when the pair o them were gettin their kicks ready. Just Naw!!

35 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

2) The drop ball thing must be banned, why a ref nowadays allows this is beyond me, basically allowing guys to kick one another. I was a wee bit embarrassed when the pair o them were gettin their kicks ready. Just Naw!!

I loved the contested drop ball. You're obviously a tree-hugging, bisexual, Marxist if you don't.

50 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

You would need more than a “clip” of Broonies mistakes/slack play today.

The cunt has glided through a shite Scottish League for years and has sooked the plaudits up from our pish media. 

Im sure I saw him going to kiss his badge after they came off at the final whistle - you don’t really do that after making a cunt of yourself surely 

7 minutes ago, Swagger said:

You would need more than a “clip” of Broonies mistakes/slack play today.

The cunt has glided through a shite Scottish League for years and has sooked the plaudits up from our pish media. 

Im sure I saw him going to kiss his badge after they came off at the final whistle - you don’t really do that after making a cunt of yourself surely 

I said that to my mum afterwards. That's the first iv e seen brown play since the last old firm game, and he looks to be finished. A lot of that was down to our pressing game, but he was found out today and it felt same good!

he did go to kiss the badge. The guy is a deluded mess. 

44 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Fuck, you just brought a great day to a shuddering halt mentioning that little useless cunt.

Just use it as a barometer of how far we have come these past couple of seasons my man. Hopefully those days are long behind us now.