How Do You Judge SG So Far?

BridgeIsBlue

On 26 December 2018 at 18:27, danger ranger said:

Why not, its not as if he is going to get money to change things around, also the players he has brought to the club aren't good enough either. We are not any further forward than last year, its a team of losers and this manager can't make the difference either, four points lost against a shite hibs team just isn't good enough, season over.

Hey @danger ranger, you feeling man enough yet to come out and admit you were talking pish?

On 26/12/2018 at 18:39, gsa said:

Firstly we aren't steamrolling anyone, secondly we don't have better players. We have more players and one or two with some quality but Jack, Coulibaly, Mccrorrie, Candeias, Lafferty, Halliday, Worrell, etc are no better than most Aberdeen/Hibs players.

Thirdly, we have an overly cautious manager in the dugout who wants to stand chewing his jacket rather than doung anything that night actually change the game. 

He was known as a player, by Capello amongst others, for being tactically braindead but at least he had ambition, dig and he positively affected games. He's still tactically braindead but he's lost the ambition and positivity.

On 26/12/2018 at 19:08, gsa said:

Why bring rugby into it? What on earth does that have to do with anything? 

Gerrard is proving to be a mediocre manager and you're struggling to accept it. He stands with his brow furrowed biting his collar but does nothing to change our set up or style of play. All season long we've been passing sideways then going wide before launching a hopeful cross. We can all see it's not working but your hero Slippy G does nothing to change it. He's falling short week after week. 

Calling the Rangers manager brain dead and Slippy G, on a Rangers forum, is shocking tbh.

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's amazing what is and isn't ban worthy :lol:

11 hours ago, Natalie1690 said:

Lucky boy yesterday.

9 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Sadly Natalie1690 has gone. 

Calling Morelos lucky, you're gone.

Calling the Rangers manager brain dead and Slippy G, that's fine.

Mental mate.

21 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Mental mate.

Half of England calls him slippy G. 

I'll concede that was well over the top criticism by me, poor. If I bump into Stevie at the swings on Highburgh Rd, I'll apologise. Braindead was a silly thing to say. He was however well known in football circles, as someone who failed to follow instruction or have a deep understanding of the game. 

That being said, you clearly can't get banned from a forum for calling someone "braindead" or mocking a slip which caused Liverpool to lose a League. 

One swallow doesn't make a summer, let's see where the season takes us before Gerrard is lauded as the second coming.

Hopefully he'll be successful and I'll look like a "brainless" prick. 

19 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Mental mate.

Can't be as simple as that mate - he must have been borderline beforehand. But the slippy comment should definitely be oot - goes immediately to Sine die.

11 minutes ago, gsa said:

Half of England calls him slippy G. 

I'll concede that was well over the top criticism by me, poor. If I bump into Stevie at the swings on Highburgh Rd, I'll apologise. Braindead was a silly thing to say. He was however well known in football circles, as someone who failed to follow instruction or have a deep understanding of the game. 

That being said, you clearly can't get banned from a forum for calling someone "braindead" or mocking a slip which caused Liverpool to lose a League. 

One swallow doesn't make a summer, let's see where the season takes us before Gerrard is lauded as the second coming.

Hopefully he'll be successful and I'll look like a "brainless" prick. 

Surely the Rangers manager isn't just 'someone' and deserves a bit of respect? That's the kind of pish you would expect to see on a celtic forum, not a Rangers forum, embarrassing tbh.

Double standards on the forum, it seems.

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Surely the Rangers manager isn't just 'someone' and deserves a bit of respect? That's the kind of pish you would expect to see on a celtic forum, not a Rangers forum, embarrassing tbh.

Double standards on the forum, it seems.

You're a bit busy aren't you? 

Don't worry about what I say/think about Gerrard.  

Just now, gsa said:

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying i think. I couldn't give a fuck about you or your opinions tbh. 

I'm more questioning why you're still here, when others have been banned for less.

@cushynumber? @gogzy?

7 minutes ago, gsa said:

It's a forum - and I don't believe BM or anyone else is too concerned for you in your personal capacity. But RM is for Rangers people, and one of them, being you, is disrespectful to our Rangers manager.

Which is insulting and unacceptable to most, or all of us. 

56 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Mental mate.

natalie isnt gone.

GSAs comment were noted. They shouldnt be on a rangers forum and frankly, we were all surprised to see them. He has since apologised.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

natalie isnt gone.

GSAs comment were noted. They shouldnt be on a Rangers forum and frankly, we were all surprised to see them. He has since apologised.

Don't be that surprised, I don't particularly like Steven Gerrard, going right through his playing career. It's allowed. 

21 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

It's a forum - and I don't believe BM or anyone else is too concerned for you in your personal capacity. But RM is for Rangers people, and one of them, being you, is disrespectful to our Rangers manager.

Which is insulting and unacceptable to most, or all of us. 

You're right. It is for Rangers people. And I am certainly one of those. That doesn't mean we can't say what we we think, it's a forum.