How Do You Judge SG So Far?

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

natalie isnt gone.

GSAs comment were noted. They shouldnt be on a Rangers forum and frankly, we were all surprised to see them. He has since apologised.

Really?

44 minutes ago, gsa said:

Half of England calls him slippy G. 

Braindead was a silly thing to say. He was however well known in football circles, as someone who failed to follow instruction or have a deep understanding of the game. 

Looked more like trying to justify why he said it to me.

All a member has to do now is apologise for offences that would've seen them banned previously and they won't be banned now?

This is getting a bit confusing now tbh mate.

29 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying i think. I couldn't give a fuck about you or your opinions tbh. 

I'm more questioning why you're still here, when others have been banned for less.

@cushynumber? @gogzy?

No I'm not misunderstanding. You're busy. You can't stop yourself being busy. Keeping track of what people are saying and then trying to get admin involved. I bet your classmates loved you in school. 

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Really?

Looked more like trying to justify why he said it to me.

All a member has to do now is apologise for offences that would've seen them banned previously and they won't be banned now?

This is getting a bit confusing now tbh mate.

No. but he has been posting for a while. We took it as a glitch. Thats all the explanation your are getting mate.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Some wont like him fair enough. But the slippy G stuff is pure taig - another mention of it will get you banned - fair enough?

Nah, not really fair enough in my opinion. I've seen plenty of people call him slippy G. It's funny. It mocks the moment he slipped and cost Liverpool a league, or at least put the final nail in their coffin. 

It's not racist, offensive, prejudice against any minority. It's taking the piss, a laugh. 

Gerrard is the manager of Rangers and it seems that all of a sudden that means you're a god who can't be laughed at. 

I don't remember Mcleish, Ally, Pedro or Murty being beyond any form of criticism or abuse. 

Just ban me now and give that sad sack who won't stop going on about it, his moment of victory. 

Just now, gsa said:

Nah, not really fair enough in my opinion. I've seen plenty of people call him slippy G. It's funny. It mocks the moment he slipped and cost Liverpool a league, or at least put the final nail in their coffin. 

It's not racist, offensive, prejudice against any minority. It's taking the piss, a laugh. 

Gerrard is the manager of Rangers and it seems that all of a sudden that means you're a god who can't be laughed at. 

I don't remember Mcleish, Ally, Pedro or Murty being beyond any form of criticism or abuse. 

Just ban me now and give that sad sack who won't stop going on about it, his moment of victory. 

I havent seen anybody on here other than you say it. You want to be a martyr thats up to you.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Some wont like him fair enough. But the slippy G stuff is pure taig - another mention of it will get you banned - fair enough?

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Nah, not really fair enough in my opinion. I've seen plenty of people call him slippy G. It's funny. 

23 hours ago, King Jela said:

After the first 6 months he gets an A+ for me. I cannot understand how anybody can still no be sure. Look what he’s done with 1 transfer window and 6 months and also with the players he kept from last year or the year before. Fair play to Halliday as well, it’s no secret I’m not his biggest fan but he’s making me look like even more of a fanny with every game he plays. He’s been outstanding. 

The biggest issue we’ve got is when Morelos/Arfield/Kent are injured/suspended and it’s something we need to address in January but with those 3 in the team they turn a very average first 11 into the best one in the league imo. 

This all over.

If people can’t see how much we have improved with 1 window and 6 months together well they are bloody morons tbh.

Stevy g will bring us 55

Just now, cushynumber said:

nobody drew my attention to it. I was posting on the topic when you first said it. Check back.

Fair enough mate.

Ban me or don't ban me as you see fit. 

From now on though, tell tales should get a 24hr ban. It's the only way they'll learn.

18 minutes ago, gsa said:

Don't be that surprised, I don't particularly like Steven Gerrard, going right through his playing career. It's allowed. 

17 minutes ago, gsa said:

You're right. It is for Rangers people. And I am certainly one of those. That doesn't mean we can't say what we we think, it's a forum. 

Steven Gerrard is our manager now - his playing career is over. And being the Rangers manager immediately ensures respect on a Rangers forum - anything disrespectful to our manager is unacceptable.