How Do You Judge SG So Far?

BridgeIsBlue

I've not been overly impressed but he's doing well. Putting the taigs in their place was fantastic and will hopefully give Gerrard and the players the boost they need to really challenge.

I've been negative and moaned like fuck but most of the problems ive highlighted are admittedly issues all new managers face.

The players clearly want to play and play well for him which is something we've lacked in recent years, we look like a unit now. A few additions in January and with a bit of luck we can put in a challenge for the league

2 hours ago, gsa said:

Nah, not really fair enough in my opinion. I've seen plenty of people call him slippy G. It's funny. It mocks the moment he slipped and cost Liverpool a league, or at least put the final nail in their coffin. 

It's not racist, offensive, prejudice against any minority. It's taking the piss, a laugh. 

Gerrard is the manager of Rangers and it seems that all of a sudden that means you're a god who can't be laughed at. 

I don't remember Mcleish, Ally, Pedro or Murty being beyond any form of criticism or abuse. 

Just ban me now and give that sad sack who won't stop going on about it, his moment of victory. 

Poor fucking excuse sadly.

Brenda took the hit for losing the league due to his selections and tactics and it was well publicised about Gerrard's feelngs towards the taig in how he was fuckng it up

Brenda was singly responsible for making Gerrard's time under him untenable as he knew the fans saw him as the man and not Brenda, so he was seen as a threat to to the taig. Gerrard remains a God amongst Liverpool fans and they await his return, whilst Brenda is viewed as a fraud and that cap fully fits.

Gerrard is our manager and doing very well thank you very much for someone with only six months experience at the senior level and a brand new squad and yes he deserves criticism at times, but not with using the taig's pet name as he has NEVER been that bad to warrant it's use, nor ever tbh. The guy slipped. Crime? It wasn't fuckng funny then and it isn't now and it wasn't that incident that cost them the league. 

You don't rate him fair enough, but that is just not an xcuse to use a taig handle which they use to try and degrade him.