Sportscene again

Vision

12 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

Doubt I'll be bothered to watch any of this shit ..... I refuse to let anything take away this deep warm glow of satisfaction I am revelling in at this time ..... I fully intend to enjoy the winter break knowing  that we pumped them rotten ..... there is not a Bear alive who does not know this to be true ..... we now go into the New Year with a very good chance of doing something special .... that is all that matters.

:UK:

The table has turned 180° mate - where we have strength they have turmoil - and quite a few court cayseeeees coming to fruition. 

3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Even with their strongest green dilution-of-reality-blinkered lenses they cannot remove the fact that we won.  We didn't just win we pumped them.    We didn't just pump them we played them off the park (in some cases literally off the park).    We didn't just play them off the park we outthought them, we outfought them, we didn't give them a second's peace to play.    We hunted them down, we imposed our game on them, we were tall and strong and played with complete football authority.   We made them look what they really are ………. a team far less than ordinary.

But the BBC don't want to see it that way.  That's their ongoing agenda,   There is no welcome for them at Ibrox until they reform.

When we win the league there will need to be a big fleet of ambulances outside the BBC to cart the sobbing, blubbering characters in the BBC off somewhere.   The further away the better.        

The bragging rights are ours.

👍 The People's Poet 

10 minutes ago, The Blue said:

I thought DK said that they where allowed so long as they sent someone other than McLaughlin and BBC are the ones who are staying away cos of how we treated their poor wee employee? Or have I miss heard this?

Someone corrected me mate, I thought they were completely banned but apparently not 

22 minutes ago, Vision said:

Playing biased BBC bingo was waiting on the commentator saying the word ' hoops ' for a full house.

Maybe next time.

That commentator is the most rabid of them all. His pain when we scored or even created chances and then the anguish in his voice as the McGregor goal was given offside. He certainly went all out in trying to highlight they were champions, unbeaten in 13 games and a new classic on brendas reign in which he 'hasn't really lost a big marquee game in his celtic career"................

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Someone corrected me mate, I thought they were completely banned but apparently not 

They are just an embarrassment, what will they do when we get 55 if we win it at ibrox, read out the managers tweets or something. Fuck them buddy WATP 

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

That commentator is the most rabid of them all. His pain when we scored or even created chances and then the anguish in his voice as the McGregor goal was given offside. He certainly went all out in trying to highlight they were champions, unbeaten in 13 games and a new classic on brendas reign in which he 'hasn't really lost a big marquee game in his celtic career"................

Were they not getting beat by rugby scores in the Champions League?

21 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He's made a career out of it and would regularly do it to the likes of Holt and nothing would be said.

I seem to remember brown elbowing Holt in the face and then did the same to Miller in another game. Nothing ever got mentioned about those incidents.

41 minutes ago, Vision said:

Playing biased BBC bingo was waiting on the commentator saying the word ' hoops ' for a full house.

Maybe next time.

Listen to either radio station .You will hear that at least 4/5 in the day in the news articles  .The little pet name used 

With us ,It's Rangers Or some other distant term like the Govan side 

I've said this a hundred times before. As long as Rangers fans are fool enough to pay the BBC for a tv licence and buy Scottish newspapers or ANY print or electronic media then you deserve any anti Rangers shite that is coming your way.

STOP PUTTING MONEY INTO THESE RHABID ORGANISATIONS

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Listen to either radio station .You will hear that at least 4/5 in the day in the news articles  .The little pet name used 

With us ,It's Rangers Or some other distant term like the Govan side 

Starting to hear it to much for my liking.