Not a green and grey top in sight

dummiesoot

Just now, Sparkle said:

Disappeared into the woodwork with the other worms where they belong :happy:

A long time since I have been this buzzing, even my sad pathetic 60year old neighbour who is never done airing his tim gear, not a sight of it. 

Fucking brilliant

Used to coach an under 19 team and while the boys are now too old and the team folded they are still mates and the team whattsap chat is still active and I can read the posts.

Until yesterday I didnt realise what a bluenose team it was and how badly the Tims took yesterdays result. FFS they got it tight and one of the other coaches had to jump in to tell them all to put the handbags away at one point.

Yesterdays result and performance has put the wind up them no doubts about that.

Thats why they are keeping their heads down. 

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

A long time since I have been this buzzing, even my sad pathetic 60year old neighbour who is never done airing his tim gear, not a sight of it. 

Fucking brilliant

A 60 year old man wearing football gear is unacceptable. You want your grandfather to be wearing a nice cardigan when you visit, not last seasons green and grey top with Dembele on the back. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

A 60 year old man wearing football gear is unacceptable. You want your grandfather to be wearing a nice cardigan when you visit, not last seasons green and grey top with Dembele on the back. 

I once saw on is MnS in Cardiff, who the fuck gets asked by their wife do you want to come to Marx and Spencer’s? Aye I’ll just put my selly tap oan and off we’ll go. Fuckin oddballs.

2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Worst thing about going on holiday is seeing all their horrendous merchandise out in full force at the airport/on the plane 

Their top looks like ugly pyjamas, fitting for the inbred vile bastards. The less we see if it the better

what u dont like the white trackys being removed on the pitch 😅