Happy New Year To Bears Around The World - All The Very Best For 2019

TopCat

22 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Lost my wee mum in 2018............heart breaking  year by all accounts in my family.

Best moment of the year was my nieces wedding followed by the Rangers result 2 days ago.

Sorry about your maw bud, was thinking about mine as ever at the bells. 

12 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Sorry to hear that.

I lost two brothers, one of whom was basically the best person ever. I’m not sorry to see the back of 2018. On we go ...

You've been one of the soundest posters on here since I joined, a credit to yourself, genuinely sorry to hear that Sparkle. 

Never ever change. 

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I sincerely hope you're not a previous poster pal. 

Sorry?

What previous poster?

I lost my brother and my dad in the last two years, I empathise with a good poster and then accused of being some previous poster whom I've no idea of? is it any wonder I get angry and paranoid that there's an agenda against me?

For fuck sake.

If I was to become more genius against the fenian snp greens which I could become I'd be seen as seriously mental.

No i'm not fenian or the other poster referred to. I'm Protestant and proud to be one.

Come on now.

Play the White Man.

4 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Sorry?

What previous poster?

I lost my brother and my dad in the last two years, I empathise with a good poster and then accused of being some previous poster whom I've no idea of? is it any wonder I get angry and paranoid that there's an agenda against me?

For fuck sake.

If I was to become more genius against the fenian snp greens which I could become I'd be seen as seriously mental.

No i'm not fenian or the other poster referred to. I'm Protestant and proud to be one.

Come on now.

Fine by me mate, that's why I said sincerely. 

You come across genuine, but that also causes alarm here as there have been previously banned posters who would use the language your'e using to come the cunt. 

As ye where bud, happy new year. 

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Happy New Year to my little Grandad in Blue Heaven.  He was a lovely gentle Old Bear. 1st New Year without him xxx

IMG-20190101-WA0017.jpg

Is that a tiny bottle or a massive glass?

Happy New Year STG. The good people live on in your head and your heart forever.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Fine by me mate, that's why I said sincerely. 

You come across genuine, but that also causes alarm here as there have been previously banned posters who would use the your language youre using to come the cunt. 

As ye where bud, happy new year. 

Happy New Year to you too bud. 

I'm just myself. No other. 

Good Baptised Protestant.

No other!!!

Love to all on here apart from when arguing which may happen from time to time as I've got the madness of being 100% correct lol.

Mon the People!!!