*Official Rangers Vs. Chelsea Thread*

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to be fair, chelsea have created half chances etc, as expected with the quality they have, but we have played very well and deserved to win.

meaningless game however

Tell that to Sebo. Make no mistake, both teams wanted to win this one. This will be a HUGE confidence boost to Sebo AND the Gers, so I don't think it can be dismissed as "meaningless".

Only a friendly but a great performance all round. If we can play like that week in week out we will romp the league. Cuellar was outstanding today as was BF, Hemdani and Hutton. They are a bit behind us in pre seaon but only by a week or so. One happy bear here.

Only a friendly but a great performance all round. If we can play like that week in week out we will romp the league. Cuellar was outstanding today as was BF, Hemdani and Hutton. They are a bit behind us in pre seaon but only by a week or so. One happy bear here.

Hoops take notice!!! I really feel confident about this season after listening to our performance there.

so happy for sebo , that will mean so much to him.

Yeah, it is a strange on isn't it? When the goal went in, instead of thinking, "yes, game over" I was thinking, "Yes, that will do Sebo the world of good"

Seldom has there been a more beloved player on our books who has not been a regular starter.

great stuff, always like seeing us win even if its just a friendly, great confidence booster for the scorers!!

absolutly hoff, confidence is the main thing we can take from this game

whats the odds on us going up to inverness and making a james blunt of it 1st game of the season!!!

so happy for sebo , that will mean so much to him.

Yeah, it is a strange on isn't it? When the goal went in, instead of thinking, "yes, game over" I was thinking, "Yes, that will do Sebo the world of good"

Seldom has there been a more beloved player on our books who has not been a regular starter.

No lie, bauba. Sounds daft but I was praying to anyone who would listen for Sebo to knock one home. This will do so much for him, especially after missing the sitter earlier on in the match.

great stuff, always like seeing us win even if its just a friendly, great confidence booster for the scorers!!

whats the odds on us going up to inverness and making a james blunt of it 1st game of the season!!!

LOL - that's the spirit!

if that happens, you buy me my drinks all night at the meet :craphead: