*Official Rangers Vs. Chelsea Thread*

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn,t see the game myself but listened to Kerry Dixon (ex Clelski) on SSN.

Acording to him,we deserved to win for our 2nd. half display.

As someone else said,a meaningless friendly,but a great morale booster before the CL game.

great stuff, always like seeing us win even if its just a friendly, great confidence booster for the scorers!!

absolutly hoff, confidence is the main thing we can take from this game

whats the odds on us going up to inverness and making a james blunt of it 1st game of the season!!!

if that happens, you buy me my drinks all night at the meet :craphead:

you don't want that bet mate, if ye lose, you wont be able to afford to keep me goin on booze :lol:

great stuff, always like seeing us win even if its just a friendly, great confidence booster for the scorers!!

absolutly hoff, confidence is the main thing we can take from this game

whats the odds on us going up to inverness and making a james blunt of it 1st game of the season!!!

if that happens, you buy me my drinks all night at the meet :craphead:

you don't want that bet mate, if ye lose, you wont be able to afford to keep me goin on booze :lol:

ahhh you're wrong you see..

i have a plan..

should that happen, you will be too depressed to drink, and take 5 hours to finish 1 pint :craphead:

EDIT : i meant btw if that happens i'll buy YOU your drinks :craphead:

Great result and confidence booster, never saw the game but just saw Sebo's goal there on youtube.

Interesting to see what Mourinho makes of it.

i can hear them already..

"pre season results mean nothing, newcastle beat us 4-1, were by faaar the better team thaan them! and chelsea lost to rangers 2-0..pre season means absoluoultey nothing!"

W**kers!!

They would be right then.

Pre season results mean hee haw. Its all about getting match fit, trying new things and getting the team playing together.

Sure you would rather win every pre season game you play, But I dont think Chelsea will lose any sleep over todays result, They got what they were looking for out of the game. Confidence will be high and lets hope we can use that to our advantage and kick on.

The most important thing is that we beat Zeta and then beat ICT.

Well done on the result/performance today, But thats as far as we take it.

"pre season results mean nothing, newcastle beat us 4-1, were by faaar the better team thaan them! and chelsea lost to rangers 2-0..pre season means absoluoultey nothing!"

W**kers!!

Results talk,

bull sh@t walks...............

I hope the Celtic fans have comfortable shoes on.

W**kers!!

They would be right then.

Pre season results mean hee haw. Its all about getting match fit, trying new things and getting the team playing together.

Sure you would rather win every pre season game you play, But I dont think Chelsea will lose any sleep over todays result, They got what they were looking for out of the game. Confidence will be high and lets hope we can use that to our advantage and kick on.

The most important thing is that we beat Zeta and then beat ICT.

Well done on the result/performance today, But thats as far as we take it.

dont meen anything! but..

when a team beat chelsea 2-0..are you ment to say oh well means nothing was only pre season! no many your ment to build on that result! might not mean anything..but the confidence it can give some players!

the tims got horsed in pre season last year as well and romped it, take it all with a pinch of salt. We will be judged when the real games kick in.

Still only a friendly but a result to savour ;) Good performance all round with the icing on the cake two cracking strikes from Novo (Worth his weight in gold) and S E E B O ! Lookin not to bad but as I've said before will wait till we're in the heat of battle before I comment. One swallow and all that ! :sherlock:

How did Charlie Adam play today?

Let me take a guess, utter p*sh?

thats the vibe im getting on here, I canny stand the guy.

good confidence booster for us. I know its pre season but any team that spends that amount of money is going to be hard to beat whenever you play them. Sebos goal was decent as well, maybe he could turn out to be half decent for us, would love to see him score against the tims just to wind them up lol. On the topic of sebos goal it was good to see beasley running at the defence and sebo overlapping to take the pass. One of the simplest moves in football i know but we didnt do it too many times last year so it was good to see.

How did Charlie Adam play today?

Let me take a guess, utter p*sh?

thats the vibe im getting on here, I canny stand the guy.

Neither can I, he's a waste of a jersey.