*Official Rangers Vs. Chelsea Thread*

He made up for it a bit later though. (tu);)

After that miss he really had to score so I was very happy for him, and for us when he did. I still want to see more from him though, a deflection ain't exactly a wonderful goal. Anyone can kick a ball towards the goal, he needs to prove that he can finish...................and cleanly!

watch the Sebo goal ...all the Bears so happy you'd think you were looking at a clip where we had just scored against the Tics ..... class! :craphead:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love for Sebo to turn out to be a player, I dont see it. I'm not a fan of him but he has lost weight and looks sharper, so far he has made steps in the right direction. All he needs to do now is be able to control a ball, get his positioning sorted out and hit the back of the net. He needs games but will he get them?

Admittedly it was a bit of a deflection that helped it on the way in, but it'll help boost his confidence that bit more. I think the only problem is that he tries TOO hard but with guidance from Walter and Ally, I reckon Seeeeeebo will do well this season.

Admittedly it was a bit of a deflection that helped it on the way in, but it'll help boost his confidence that bit more. I think the only problem is that he tries TOO hard but with guidance from Walter and Ally, I reckon Seeeeeebo will do well this season.

Might just be the break that he needs!

Might just be the break that he needs!

He might be lacking in skill but you can't fault him for effort and endeavour.