Welcome To Ibrox Jones + Kamara

BridgeIsBlue

6 minutes ago, stevemac said:

you dont spend 5 years in the Arsenal youth setup and be pish. think he will be a good player for us.

That’s not necessarily true mate if you’re not good enough then you’re not good enough no matter what youth set up you come through, not every player makes it. Look at the big useless cunt from Roma...

I’m not saying Kamara is not good enough btw not seen enough of him to judge.

17 minutes ago, stevemac said:

you dont spend 5 years in the Arsenal youth setup and be pish. think he will be a good player for us.

As much as i agree with you that I have high hopes for Kamara, we had John Toral on loan with us not so long ago and he was garbage. 

4 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

As much as i agree with you that I have high hopes for Kamara, we had John Toral on loan with us not so long ago and he was garbage. 

Was about to post this, couldn’t believe my eyes the first time I watched Toral play and he got done for pace by Keith Lasley

6 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Toral was probably too comfortable having a contract with Arsenal, looked like thought he would stroll it. 

Hopefully with Kamara having to work his way back up it's gave him a bit of drive. 

Don't mind loans, but always think players that are under contract at one of the big English clubs wouldn't put themselves on the line for their loan club, especially young guys who think they are tickets cause they "play" for Arsenal etc. 

Kents looking like the one exception to that out of the ones we've had in the past few years. 

On 07/01/2019 at 19:27, esquire8 said:

Would offer £10k for each, roughly the rest of their contracts. No more no less. Killie have been cunts with us in the past over transfers so fuck them. Dundee are near enough relegated anyway so who gives a fuck.

What do yo think Dundee and Kilmarnock are paying their players :lol: 

18 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Beeling :lol:

What a vile man. Killie albeit unrealistically have an outside chance of winning the league. Realistically they can get third and Europe. This would be incredible for them not only from a football point of view but also financially. Jones gives them a better chance of achieving all of the above and I am certain he'll give them everything. He's been great for them but Killie have also been great for him.

Why then would this moron and several other of their fans want to derail their challenge. Fucking idiots.