Welcome To Ibrox Jones + Kamara

BridgeIsBlue

31 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Good that we are bringing tried and tested in our League on a permanent contract for zip.

If all goes well we can get a couple years of sterling service then move one or both on for a tidy fee as they are young enough.

I like that we are pushing to nick the title this season with experience in short term loans, but at the same time building a younger squad for the future.

2 excellent transfer windows so far. Can't wait till see us after 3 or 4 windows!!!

Yup, it was always going to take at least 3 transfer windows to fully turn us around imo. The dross of the past couple of years was never going to be overcome after only a single window.

11 minutes ago, ben51 said:

There's no way the boy is going for £10 Million. 

Calm down man.

😂 aye I'm probably going a bit ott with that to be fair. If he's available for the 3 million or so that was posted earlier, we should be all over that.

On another note, is Jones just a left sided player or is able to switch to the right? Don't think I've ever seen him play anywhere other than left wing. 

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

There's no way the boy is going for £10 Million. 

Calm down man.

This 100 times over.

The guys going for mental money tend to be youngsters who are really highly regarded and tipped for big things. They sold Ibe & Solanke for big money but they have also sold “highly rated” prospects like Stewart, Widsom, Sinclair, Canós, Smith and Illori for two, three, four million.

Kent is already 22 with a series of uneventful loans behind him. A good season here isn’t going to drive his value up to an eight figure fee.

9 minutes ago, dee9 said:

I always pish myself laughing at these things even tho I have no idea how to do them😂😂😂😂😂😂

Save the GIF you want use to your phone then click where it say click to choose file when you are typing your reply on here, select it from your camera roll and it will add it to your post.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Save the GIF you want use to your phone then click where it say click to choose file when you are typing your reply on here, select it from your camera roll and it will add it to your post.

BF490AD6-394E-43F8-B8CD-CDCFBF42F00C.gif.2c2979c12ba5a1be87aece1cee5dd51e.gif

45 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

This 100 times over.

The guys going for mental money tend to be youngsters who are really highly regarded and tipped for big things. They sold Ibe & Solanke for big money but they have also sold “highly rated” prospects like Stewart, Widsom, Sinclair, Canós, Smith and Illori for two, three, four million.

Kent is already 22 with a series of uneventful loans behind him. A good season here isn’t going to drive his value up to an eight figure fee.

Spot on, mate.

Hope you're well!

Happy New Year to you and yours. :tu:

I don’t think we need these 2 in this month, and I don’t think the club will make any attempt to get them either, for a couple reasons

1. we have enough depth in midfield and with Kent back from injury and Middleton we are fine for wingers too

2. When Kent & Coulibaly go back to their clubs it frees up space for kamara and Jones, also saves us paying their wages for 6 month aswell 

3. These 2 boys might play against us depending on their managers thoughts, but if they don’t they’ll definitely play against the tarriers and going into the 2nd half of the season I’ll take all the help we can get if it wins us the league

4. The aces are in our hand regarding how much it would cost to get them here now instead of the summer but would likely cost 100,000+ each best case scenario 

so Rangers leave them where they are right now and see how it all pans out😉 

6 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Excellent couple of signings, can't believe the indifference on here to them , contrast that with ridiculous over the top nonsense for Defoe a 36 year old who hasn't scored in 10 months or played many games

You cannae be telling me you think Jordan Jones is an excellent signing but be unhappy with Jermain Defoe

Used to think you just talked shite but you've just confirmed you're a wind up merchant. Fair play you're good at it

This is a good bit of business in my opinion. I think we might get Kamara before the window closes ,but I think Killie will hold onto Jones until the end of the season. Both these guys know the league and there’s plenty of improvement in them.  

18 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Excellent couple of signings, can't believe the indifference on here to them , contrast that with ridiculous over the top nonsense for Defoe a 36 year old who hasn't scored in 10 months or played many games

You think jones and Kamara are better signings than Defoe 🤣😕

Just now, Jeffrey said:

You cannae be telling me you think Jordan Jones is an excellent signing but be unhappy with Jermain Defoe

Used to think you just talked shite but you've just confirmed you're a wind up merchant. Fair play you're good at it

So your criticising Gerrard for the Jones signing? Ignore the facts as usual I will say it again for the hard of reading like you,

he hasn't scored in since March!

bournemouth never played him , was hardly on the bench

they have just paid 20 million for solanke, shows you how much he rates his current forward line( that Defoe couldn't shift)

he can't possibly be match fit with so little games

we have 2 must win games on artificial pitches right away or the leagues done , will he risk him on they surfaces?

if your just going to abuse without debating the points don't fkn bother replying

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

So your criticising Gerrard for the Jones signing? Ignore the facts as usual I will say it again for the hard of reading like you,

they have just paid 20 million for solanke, shows you how much he rates his current forward line( that Defoe couldn't shift)

we have 2 must win games on artificial pitches right away or the leagues done , will he risk him on they surfaces?

if your just going to abuse without debating the points don't fkn bother replying

Callum Wilson just got capped for England and is being linked with Chelsea and Josh King has been linked with Spurs and Man United, being kept out by those two is nothing to be ashamed of

10 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

What an angry man