Welcome To Ibrox Jones + Kamara

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

You took 1 point out of about 5 and ignored the rest

Because you’re being irrational and over the top. You enjoy being angry and arguing vs having a rationale conversation or debate. You talk in extremes because you think it’s clever but you just end up looking a little silly. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Because you’re being irrational and over the top. You enjoy being angry and arguing vs having a rationale conversation or debate. You talk in extremes because you think it’s clever but you just end up looking a little silly. 

Irrational and over the top, what does that even mean😃 A striker who hasn't scored since March that's not clever that's fact

18 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Contrary to what? I've just said unlike most kamara and Jones are excellent signings, and Davis will boost us too, it's  a 36. Year old who hasn't scored in 11 months, does that not worry anybody? Is he just going to come up and score every time he plays? If he plays ?do you drop Alfredo?

Davis not concern you at all? Hardly played either and his position is a lot harder to get sharpness back without looking like a man down

tbh I didn’t want Davis back, I think he’s a bit old and wouldn’t want to see him struggle like the Lego muncher being over run by younger boys But I’m happy to be proved wrong. 

I know Defoe is older but being a goal scorer in our league will be enough use to get out of him plus he’s fit as a 25 yr old most people that know him say😀

Jones has been a stand out for Killie and his performances have displayed an assured confidence that instill belief he will make the step up to our club rapidly. A clever signing. Defoe has quality in abundance and if match fit will surely add another dimension to the team even if its not the full 90 minutes every week. Kamara is foil for Morelos and we already know what Steven Davis brings to the table if signed up. Shrewd signings adding both progressive talent and experienced proven class.

Mon Rangers!!!

2 minutes ago, Oaktreeloyal said:

Jones has been a stand out for Killie and his performances have displayed an assured confidence that instill belief he will make the step up to our club rapidly. A clever signing. Defoe has quality in abundance and if match fit will surely add another dimension to the team even if its not the full 90 minutes every week. Kamara is foil for Morelos and we already know what Steven Davis brings to the table. Shrewd signings adding both progressive talent and experienced proven class.

Mon Rangers!!!

Kamara is foil for Morelos! I need to pick your brains on this one!

2 minutes ago, Oaktreeloyal said:

Another midfied player to create chances and opportunities for Morelos.

I thought, giving how he is prone to a firm challenge, you were referring to someone who we could turn to who could rough up the opposition rather than our usual Alfredo. 😀

Just now, sco22y said:

I thought, giving how he is prone to a firm challenge, you were referring to someone who we could turn to how could rough up the opposition rather than our usual Alfredo. 😀

Miles away from my points mate but no worries at all. Good mixture of signings so far was my thinking.

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

Ignoring the crucial points as usual for the 3rd time

he hasn't scored since march

he can't possibly be match fit (Lee Wallace has played more games in the last 2 months)

will he be risked on 2 artificial surfaces, games we must win

ian Wright came up to the scum same credentials roughly same age and was total shite for them

nobody wants him to succeed more than me, but with all of the above its a huge gamble

Comparing him to wright 😂

7 minutes ago, Blue_Devil said:

Are they going to sign this month?? 

If they end up playing against us, there will be melt down at certain other clubs. 

First league game after the break = Killie away, can Jones really play against us?? 

If we had bought them now and then loaned them back until the summer, then we could have stipulated that neither could play against us.

However, I would imagine that, as they remain players registered to Killie and Dundee, their current club can pick them if they want.

Scenes if either missed a penalty against us!

Yet another timplosion!

:lol:

12 hours ago, BlueMe said:

I wouldn't pay them a penny to get them in early, Kilmarnock especially.

They were offered a transfer fee for Jones in the summer and thought we would go back in and overspend to get him, we never and they fucked it, now he's leaving for nothing. 

Unlucky. 

£300,000 they rejected last year for Jones. 

It is not much to offer that now, and another assurance of winning 55

I hope Jones isn't a direct replacement for Kent next season. Kent (for me) is on another level to Jones. 

If Kent returns to Liverpool we will lose a lot of our attacking threat. I hope we can make his loan permanent. 

These 2 seem great squad players and hopefully we add a few quality players to the squad in the summer. 

Just now, maverick1200 said:

I hope Jones isn't a direct replacement for Kent next season. Kent (for me) is on another level to Jones. 

If Kent returns to Liverpool we will lose a lot of our attacking threat. I hope we can make his loan permanent. 

These 2 seem great squad players and hopefully we add a few quality players to the squad in the summer. 

This, we should be pulling out all the stops to get Kent permanently as he is a right good player and terrorises defences, he seems to be enjoying himself with regular football in front of full houses, if he goes back to Liverpool he will get nowhere near the first team and be punted out on loan again, he might find it hard strutting his stuff somewhere else as his last two loan spells were poor.

I am usually against loans but if a transfer is not poss another year loan would be ok with me.