Welcome To Ibrox Jones + Kamara

BridgeIsBlue

9 hours ago, Smile said:

Sensible business kamara and Jones will add depth to the squad.

👍

The timing is right .... their arrivals for pre season will be right ..... the financial side is prudent .... their ages are right for future development and or sell on value ... good business all round from our recruitment team ..... looking very much like a profitable window already .... making the future look very very bright indeed.

:UK:

To the dismay of some, I am going to have to acknowledge Mr King (Dave to me ) and his board for making this possible and giving his very obvious and full backing to Stevie and his team.

Good to see both short term and long term strategies coming into play at last with these latest of signings. All are good pieces of business in making us THE force in Scottish football.

Lastly, we must spare a thought for our greatest enemy who are sadly suffering so badly at our resurgence to the point of suicide. It deeply saddens me to see such despondancy and despair.....

Aye and the pope's a Prod. Fuck those rodent scum malcontent bastards. A thousand plagues upon them!

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

To the dismay of some, I am going to have to acknowledge Mr King (Dave to me ) and his board for making this possible and giving his very obvious and full backing to Stevie and his team.

Good to see both short term and long term strategies coming into play at last with these latest of signings. All are good pieces of business in making us THE force in Scottish football.

Lastly, we must spare a thought for our greatest enemy who are sadly suffering so badly at our resurgence to the point of suicide. It deeply saddens me to see such despondancy and despair.....

Aye and the pope's a Prod. Fuck those rodent scum malcontent bastards. A thousand plagues upon them!

The immigrant club are doing better than they're letting on 

6ng.gif

22 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

If we had bought them now and then loaned them back until the summer, then we could have stipulated that neither could play against us.

However, I would imagine that, as they remain players registered to Killie and Dundee, their current club can pick them if they want.

Scenes if either missed a penalty against us!

Yet another timplosion!

Don’t need to buy them at present time, just slip Dundee and Killie backhanders to stop them playing against us.  Don’t know if that is legal as they are still technically registered as their players but celtic seemed to be allowed to get away with it when they signed Scott McDonald from Motherwell.

Absolutely no point in getting Kamara this month he shouldn’t be getting near our team we are already overladen with DCM’s.

We shouldn’t be signing either of these two regardless neither are good enough for Rangers and if Jones is the long term replacement for Kent then we are in trouble. Hopefully both are just 2nd or 3rd choice squad players at best.

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Depends what plans are for Rossiter and Coulibaly...but take your point.

Coulibaly ain’t going nowhere and even if Rossiter goes that still leaves Jack, McCrorie & Coulibaly who play that way.

*and you could also say both Davis and Dorrans play sitting/more defensive roles these days.

3 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Coulibaly ain’t going nowhere and even if Rossiter goes that still leaves Jack, McCrorie & Coulibaly who play that way.

*and you could also say both Davis and Dorrans play sitting/more defensive roles these days.

Is he not? I’m not saying he definitely is but every chance it could be cut short given he’s been crap and we already looked to have signed his replacement. 

You could say that about those two but it wouldn’t be true, they both play in more advanced positions than a defensive midfielder. Jack has also shown he can play further on in s midfield three.

7 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Coulibaly wouldn't get a start in a wummin's league he's that fucking bad and I 've seen wummin with more spine.

7 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Coulibaly is fucking dreadful. I see no reason why he shouldn't be leaving 

8 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Is kamara any good? He sounds pish tbh

How does he sound pish? 

He looks very comfortable on the ball as you would have seen in the game v us the other month. I don't quite know if he's a driving force in midfield or will sit and play the ball from deep but from what I've seen he looks technically very good.