Union Bears - Europa League 2018

Clemdog

1 minute ago, Sket said:

I walked with them in Vienna. Would have been magic if I was 21 again.

Boys are awrite though.

Heard they tried to take over the match as if they owned the thing n the cunt told them to fuck off. Rumours though before the wee fan boys jump out their gazelles.

2 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Heard they tried to take over the match as if they owned the thing n the cunt told them to fuck off. Rumours though before the wee fan boys jump out their gazelles.

No idea mate. Inside the ground they were fine I was just up behind them. Outside the ground was just full of wee fannies in general,wouldn't necessarily say it was only UB.

Can see all the points raised above, but personally, I would rather have them at Ibrox and at away games, than not have them at all.

I grew up in the casuals era, and the vast majority of casuals weren't really that Interested in the football, just the scrapping, at least these lads show an interest in the game itself.

16 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

......…… if you are happy being a scumbag living in a scumhole, then no - I suppose you're right.

If on the other hand you have an ounce of moral decency about you, then it's unacceptable old chap.

:lol: WOW

16 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Is every road sign and street sign in your town festooned with UB07 stickers? They're now onto spray painting and making the place look a bit of a shitehole. Wee fuds.

You sure it's no uc06 you're seeing everywhere?