Herrera

Mor3los_1

7 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Obviously it’d be better if it was for good but at least he’s away to fuck for another 6 month. The day there is absolutely no trace of the caxhina era at our club will be another massive milestone for us all. 

Well he did bring Jack, Candieas and, although JJ scouted him, Morelos so them aside I totally agree!

8 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Baffles me that we spent 5 million on him, Pena and Cardoso. Throw in their wages and they’ve easily cost us somewhere between 12-14 million and we won’t see a return on that at all. Sickening stuff.

Plus Caixinhas money, plus a million on Dorrans who would have been nothing more than a short term fix anyway. And you're probably up at 20 million plus for the whole horrific experiment. Utterly awful decision making from our inept senior management team. 

20 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Obviously it’d be better if it was for good but at least he’s away to fuck for another 6 month. The day there is absolutely no trace of the caxhina era at our club will be another massive milestone for us all. 

I’m just going to put this out there with a tin hat on but he did give us Morelos (via his choice of JJ) Candeias and Jack who are all playing a big part this season. 

1 hour ago, RowX said:

I’m just going to put this out there with a tin hat on but he did give us Morelos (via his choice of JJ) Candeias and Jack who are all playing a big part this season. 

Thanks I needed a 5th reminder that I’d overlooked those players in my rant against Pedro.👍

On Wed Jan 09 2019 at 08:11, BlueKnight87 said:

Going to be loaning this guy out until his contract is up.

Seems like it's nearing the end. Only a few months left according to BBC. ..

Herrera to see out Rangers contract in Mexico

Mexico international Eduardo Herrera will see out the last few months of his Rangers contract on loan at Necaxa.

The 30-year-old striker had spent the first half of the season on loan with their Mexican rivals Santos Laguna, failing to score in 10 outings.