Coincidence or not ?

12 minutes ago, tannerall said:

OP sitting smugly on his 1080 likes in 1080 posts thinking he's something special now.

Nope but there is a poster on here goes by the name of Colin Traive and going by his likes to posts ratio I would say he is something special, Wrote a brilliant piece the other day about the shit storm surrounding Morelos and the taig media and got a huge amount of likes for just that one post, Me being one of them

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Nope but there is a poster on here goes by the name of Colin Traive and going by his likes to posts ratio I would say he is something special, Wrote a brilliant piece the other day about the shit storm surrounding Morelos and the taig media and got a huge amount of likes for just that one post, Me being one of them

checking out the competition mate?

29 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Good tip Cushy.

Here's a Rangers related picture of a big cat and some butterflys with a cheesy wee message at the bottom. 

1e35a195113314ef7093a505096d484b--glasgo

Staunch as fuck mate. I would have liked it, but the only thing is, you can't post again until you have another 9400+ likes to be as staunch as the OP! I'm sorry for not liking it, but it's for your own good mate. I hope you understand!x

23 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Me too, deserved 1080 likes at least for that post.

50 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Staunch as fuck mate. I would have liked it, but the only thing is, you can't post again until you have another 9400+ likes to be as staunch as the OP! I'm sorry for not liking it, but it's for your own good mate. I hope you understand!x

I was expecting 9400+ likes, really disappointed I'll only be getting 9339+ now.  

4 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Girlfriend works in House of Fraser in Glasgow and was running late this morning so got a taxi to the train station, Got talking to the taxi driver about work and stuff and he tells her that he's heard Mike Ashley wants to take over Rangers once he has offloaded Newcastle United, I told her I couldn't see it and probably a lot of rubbish, She comes home tonight and tells me that a customer she was serving has told her the exact same thing again.

Your girlfriend made the whole thing up to get attention. Wasn't a taxi driver and her shop shut down months ago. 

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Wus the taxi driver’s name Tam ? he knows everything aboot Rangers, he’s a sellic supporter.

Does anyone actually know whether he/she was either Tammy or Timmy? Could have been a don't know whether I'm a get down on my knees or they do female/male/trans/gay/straight/fenian snp/green self identifier? Who knows? 

Could have been wee burnie sturgeon hersel. fenian git.

11 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Girlfriend works in House of Fraser in Glasgow and was running late this morning so got a taxi to the train station, Got talking to the taxi driver about work and stuff and he tells her that he's heard Mike Ashley wants to take over Rangers once he has offloaded Newcastle United, I told her I couldn't see it and probably a lot of rubbish, She comes home tonight and tells me that a customer she was serving has told her the exact same thing again.

Heard that same rumour over here (Belfast) around Xmas time. Didn't believe it then but have heard it a couple of times since. Con man....hope not!

27 minutes ago, terry739 said:

Heard that same rumour over here (Belfast) around Xmas time. Didn't believe it then but have heard it a couple of times since. Con man....hope not!

🤣

Does anybody really think KingCo will sell their shares to Ashley? 

This is tarrier nonsense, file along side admin four hundred and twenty two, yer club pure died, Ibrox is falling down, Liverpool gangsters are funding the new signings and any other deluded shite from the morally defunct fenian tramps.

13 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

🤣

Does anybody really think KingCo will sell their shares to Ashley? 

This is tarrier nonsense, file along side admin four hundred and twenty two, yer club pure died, Ibrox is falling down, Liverpool gangsters are funding the new signings and any other deluded shite from the morally defunct fenian tramps.

Nobody thinks king and co will sell to Ashley, they don’t have to for him to buy shares, they are not the only shareholders.

this is what Ashley does everywhere he goes. (from today’s paper.)

Mike Ashley forces chairman of Debenhams to resign as retailer reveals declining sales

The former Rangers shareholder forced the firm's chairman to resign and ousted the CEO from the board.

Mike Ashley has forced the chairman of Debenhams to resign and the retailer's chief executive to step down from the board as the Sports Direct tycoon flexed his muscles at the firm's annual meeting.

The news comes hours after the struggling department store unveiled declining sales over Christmas, but said it was still on track to deliver on profit expectations.

Sir Ian Cheshire was ousted from the board after former Rangers shareholder Ashley's Sports Direct and Dubai-based Landmark Group, which collectively hold about 38% of Debenhams's shares, voted against his re-election to the board.

Sports Direct's stake alone in Debenhams is just under 30%.

Sergio Bucher is to stay on as chief executive, reporting to the board and will to continue to execute the company's plan to re-shape the business.

The company said it is in the "best interests of Debenhams plc that the executive team remains fully focused on delivery of the plan".

It said that the company is "open to constructive suggestions from shareholders that are in the interests of the business" and it is "committed to delivering the appropriate capital structure to ensure a sustainable and profitable future for all stakeholders".