***Official Cowdenbeath v Rangers Thread***

LochendBilly

13 hours ago, Andrew1872 said:

we all know Tavernier is a bom scare at right back and is regularly posted missing! He is not a right back and never wi;ll be! Move him into midfield and put Flanagan at right back ffs Stevie! Everyone else can see it why not you?

Remove one of our best performers in his position this season and stick him in midfield? Then put one of our worst performers in his postion? Nae bother ya halfwit.

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/01/2019 at 17:31, Cedrick said:

Big mates Cowdenbeath Center half I’m desperate for the buffalo to play 😂😂😂, big mans buzzing though goes to all our games wheh he can 

He tell you if there's any taigs on the team? If we have a strong team out and have put a couple past them, can guarantee one will try a do Morelos. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Is Premier Sports free on Virgin? 

I thought it was until I checked today, it was free for two months back in July after the dispute with UK TV. Now you have to pay £9.99 p/m.

16 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

I thought it was until I checked today, it was free for two months back in July after the dispute with UK TV. Now you have to pay £9.99 p/m.

you can ger premier sports free for first month then  9.99 per month thereafter however you can cancel at anytime with 5 days notice  they have 1st pick on the cup games so you can bet they will always pick gers and the tims

19 hours ago, Andrew1872 said:

we all know Tavernier is a bom scare at right back and is regularly posted missing! He is not a right back and never wi;ll be! Move him into midfield and put Flanagan at right back ffs Stevie! Everyone else can see it why not you?

Huv you got hair on yer baws yet? Things were looking good for a bit there. That statement has fucked it. 

Archived