Problems accessing RM desktop

LegendofCoop

16 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think its an ISP DNS issue mate. therefore some people will get it on some devices while others get it on others - but they probably all share one common these - their ISP. And i think you will find it just disappears after a while as the issue gets sorted out

No my work use BT and I don't and it's not working on the works comp and wasn't working on my home one (virgin)

45 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

http://rangersmedia.co.uk/ hasn't been active in ages. It's basically the same URL as accessing the "news" link at the top left hand side of the page - (effectively the old "home" page)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk is essentially the new home page - and has been that way for ages.

Newco Rangers media 

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No my work use BT and I don't and it's not working on the works comp and wasn't working on my home one (virgin)

also worth noting both BT and virgin are experiencing issues today  - and the areas affected are fairly widespread. So this also may depend on exactly where you are...

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

also worth noting both BT and virgin are experiencing issues today  - and the areas affected are fairly widespread. So this also may depend on exactly where you are...

But it would only be RM it's effecting as everything else I've went on is fine 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

But it would only be RM it's effecting as everything else I've went on is fine 

I think its a DNS issue and I think its probably the hosting companies DNS issue at a guess - but frankly, it could be a host of things. As I have experienced absolutely no issue on mobile or laptop or desktop though,  I can say it's probably not the site itself. So it has to be something external, or a combination of external events.

yes your right though,  ,just RM being an issue kind of rules out a major ISP being the fault, so Im going hosting company DNS issue.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I think its a DNS issue and I think its probably the hosting companies DNS issue at a guess - but frankly, it could be a host of things. As I have experienced absolutely no issue on mobile or laptop or desktop though,  I can say it's probably not the site itself. So it has to be something external, or a combination of external events.

yes your right though,  ,just RM being an issue kind of rules out a major ISP being the fault, so Im going hosting company DNS issue.

Cushy you're stalling here. We want solutions. 

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

same as me really.

Mine is going off and on and I have bt wifi. Also, when are you going to sort out the docspiderman issue with his user name? I told him ages ago to pm you but he said he was scared to!

2 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Mine is going off and on and I have bt wifi. Also, when are you going to sort out the docspiderman issue with his user name? I told him ages ago to pm you but he said he was scared to!

haha - if he wants it changed just PM me with the new name

29 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Waiting on this turning into a "Gerrard Should Play" type thread and some cunt claiming  that its weather related

5 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Just need to stick to the Iron Maiden fan club site for now...

:britney:

Heathen cunt! 😛 

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I think its an ISP DNS issue mate. therefore some people will get it on some devices while others get it on others - but they probably all share one common these - their ISP. And i think you will find it just disappears after a while as the issue gets sorted out

I'm the same as Rfc52. Had the problem on the works PC, but mobile and laptop at home are fine. The work is doing some major IT overhauling just now, so might be connected to that. It was fine yesterday though, and they did their work at the weekend. Hopefully it's sorted tomorrow so I don't have to actually do some work! :tu: