Ryan Kent - The most settled I have ever been at a club!

LegendofCoop

28 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Kent is an old fashioned "give me the ball and I'll skin the guy in front of me" type player that is gradually going put of football due to the false 9, pass a thousand times nonsense thats now the "in" thing

Watching the arsenal v chelsea game the now and not one player wants to take the opponent on anymore

And we 2 very good players now , attacking the defenders in a positive sense

Boy could be essential for us going forward in the next few seasons. Be understandable if he fancies his chances somewhere else next season, but hearing this is a massive boost and the club should be pulling out all the stops to get him in permanently.

We are the 5th  club he has been on loan to since 2015/16 and he seems to have found his "home" great little player with huge potential, if we sign this one up that will be tremendous business and add that to the list of already impressive signings.

According to wiki he has played 106 games with a solitary one in a cup game for Liverpool.

As much as think he is great player, he still has a long way to go before he is the final product. Everyone remembers his assist right now but he has also had some mediocre performances. I do think however, we have the right coaching staff to develop young talent these days. At 25, he should be worth a fortune.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

winning the league would make a massive difference in keeping him for me

Big time for two reasons, for one the buzz about the place will be off the scale and the players will be hero’s, and the prospect of champions league football or a relegation fight at a bottom level premier league club should make his choice an easy one if football not bank balance is his motivation 

1 hour ago, Goianegra said:

Boy could be essential for us going forward in the next few seasons. Be understandable if he fancies his chances somewhere else next season, but hearing this is a massive boost and the club should be pulling out all the stops to get him in permanently.

Pretty sure he’d agree to another season loan at least, but what a signing he’d be if it was possible. If it’s not crazy money it has to be done as at 22 he’s only going to go for more when the time comes 

There's no doubt he's got quality. I'd worry that the EPL prices would make him unattainable for us though, as playing strongly for us is only going to add to his value. 

Given his potential Liverpool would likely want north of 5-6 million for him, likely more which i'd imagine is just out of our price range. EPL teams seem to want to keep their better young players and let them go on loan. An example was Roberts at celtic who I thought was decent for them but City were happy demanding big money (I think 8-9 million they asked) and loaning him again.