Lennon Joins SFA

GersMK

28 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I'd agree, but a more refined, educated character like Craig Levein.

In today's climate that could be construed as racist against the ginger one, which is exactly why this will resolve nothing and indeed may work against us!

The nation who hated itself to death will prevail!

45 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If i was looking at organising a working party to help look at fixing it I'd bring in one of its biggest critics. Wouldn't you?

For the last 2 seasons where we not been it's biggest critic yet after one old firm game the full of the sfa panics wanting VAR summits is the stenhousemuir lad a critic too.

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

Scotland. The country that hated itself to death. 

So much hatred in this parochial wee country of ours. Probably evidence that war has its uses. 😂

Well said mate.

Of course, there is unity in a common hatred and that is what the SNP tap into [hate the Union, hate the Rangers, hate Westminster, hate the English etc.]

And as to war, we are already fighting it. A daily war to defend ourselves against the inexorable rise of nationalist rhetoric that aims to demonise and marginalise us within the country that our forefathers sweated blood for (and in some cases died to protect). A fucking disgusting state of affairs tbh.  

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Scottish football is a fucking embarrassment. 

Not solely because of this either but just overall it is a fucking embarrassment

I actually cringe sometimes when I think what our managed must be thinking about up here.

Thank fuck we have such an amazing club and support he can concentrate on because if he looked around he would probably be on the first plane back down south.

1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

For the last 2 seasons where we not been it's biggest critic yet after one old firm game the full of the sfa panics wanting VAR summits is the stenhousemuir lad a critic too.

Nope, you're going to have to explain that one im afraid.

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Not sure how it makes sense for sellic, the team with far and away the best disciplinary record of the last 15 years, to be one of two top division clubs represented.

So let's get this right... the greetin faced, least carded team are involved in the working group along with the greetin faced, least carded team's ex-manager. Nobody else from the top league. Didn't they think this might look a little partisan? 😂😂

It's their club secretary so if imagine it's from a legal perspective. Which would be fine if the CO wasn't from the legal world. The only logical reason why their secretary would be involved specifically would be that he's volunteered and gas the resources available to best support. I doubt it though, it'll be about control..

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, 100% control. Whatever it is, something like this MUST be seen to be impartial. So if it turns out the best people for the job are a tim and a major ex-tim, then a few more from a few other clubs should have been included. As it is, all that anyone can conclude is that the makeup looks partisan. 

Wonder if Rangers even wanted involvement...

2 hours ago, Bakbear said:

In fairness I have always said football is just a reflection of society in general. The game itself cant be blamed. 

Scotland. The country that hated itself to death. 

So much hatred in this parochial wee country of ours. Probably evidence that war has its uses. 😂

So much truth there. 

I'm in England with work for the last 10 years and I remember coming home after the referendum in 2014 and felt a massive difference in the atmosphere as soon as I stepped off the train at central. I feel the divisions have deepened massively under the SNP (but that is just how they like it). I remember growing up they sang their songs, we sang ours, there were a few really unsavoury incidents (I remember a young celtic fan being murdered in the 90s which affected one of my mates really badly as he knew him) but I don't remember ever there being the division that there is now.

2 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

He is the most uncivilized manager in the whole of the UK yet he gets a job in the sfa GAME OVER people.

It's clearly why the scum have control in this Country 

A man that has acted like an animal at times and we are getting told what's wrong with refereeing in this Country 

Expect much more of these types of appointments under this ass wipe Maxwell 

2 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

So we have a current taig employee, an ex taig employee and an ex taig season ticket holder all working together for the good of Scottish football. Fucking laughable. Kinda similar to the SNP asking a guy who was pictured standing in front of an IRA flag to head up a committee to battle sectarianism in Scotland. We're now the minority folks. We need to do something about it. 

we are still the majority .that's the wrong thing 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He is in Cumbernauld right

His Dad was my BB football coach away back in the 80's. I wouldn't want to divulge his location details on here. His Dad is a top bloke. 

I had high hopes Ian would be able to deliver parity/fairness and not be influenced by the taigs and their propaganda media lackies. But so far he is doing the complete opposite. 

32 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

So much truth there. 

I'm in England with work for the last 10 years and I remember coming home after the referendum in 2014 and felt a massive difference in the atmosphere as soon as I stepped off the train at central. I feel the divisions have deepened massively under the SNP (but that is just how they like it). I remember growing up they sang their songs, we sang ours, there were a few really unsavoury incidents (I remember a young celtic fan being murdered in the 90s which affected one of my mates really badly as he knew him) but I don't remember ever there being the division that there is now.

So without trivializing war, as a species, if there was as much hatred and contention in the distant past, there would have been a big rammy and whoever won the rammy decided how shit was going to be. 

Unfortunately, or if you are being a pedant, fortunately, we cant have a war to sort this shit out. At least not one where folk actually die, but it’s certainly a war of sorts  

feeling flippant today but if I was in a more serious mood I would be apoplectic at the insanity of consulting Neil Lennon on how to fix referees