The Media Agenda

BridgeIsBlue

17 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Just curious as to if the back pages of the papers today are all about Tavernier getting attacked?  Not had a chance to look.

all about Tav laying his hands on a fan who accidentally kicked a ball after he fell over the advertising hording.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the Scotsman a story about a murder of a Brit in Benidorm mentioned the earlier incident involving 2 celtic fans and bouncers. described them as British tourists. In all honesty, does anyone think if the offenders were Rangers Fans, they wouldn’t mention Rangers. Really is quite sinister.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its incredible how so often scum supporting ex players 'remember' incidents involving Rangers that simply never and couldn't have happened.

It's almost like their fake news adds to an anti Rangers agenda...

I was wondering if he was a pal of Clarke so backing up his carry-on from a few weeks ago.  Were they at water than white fairy dust and unicorns Chelsea together?

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I was wondering if he was a pal of Clarke so backing up his carry-on from a few weeks ago.  Were they at water than white fairy dust and unicorns Chelsea together?

Very good friends according to nevin, and yes played in the same team.

40 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

From the bbc web site ... could they have made the spoonburner sound any more innocent!

tav.jpg

I took dogs abuse from a few on here, for urging Bears not to pay a licence fee. How long are Rangers Fans prepared to carry on funding this blatantly anti Rangers shite. Seriously what will it take for you to say enough is enough and withhold your hard earned?

Archived