Alan Hutton, Carlos Cuellar, and a certain Barry Barry

Danny

Danny,

I think you might be getting a bit carried away on the euphoria of yesterdays win

Danny get carried away! That's an absolutely outrageous thing to say!

It took almost an entire day to FINALLY get some opposition to my post.

*sigh of relief*

Things feel normal again.

Danny is enthusiastic yes, but he knows what he is talking about. It wouldnt hurt some of you to actually read what he is saying as its always in the best interest of RFC. (tu)

OT - I think the main stand out is Hutton. With Ferguson, you know what you are going to get, a top class midfielder. Cuellar we already know about and we know he is going to be solid. But Hutton has came on leaps and bounds and as you rightly said, can be ranked as 1 of the top 10 FB's in Britain. He has worked so hard since the turn of the year, and seems to be carrying it on. WS is getting the best out him and long may it continue

Superb post Danny have to agree with you on the Hutton and Ferguson points you made. Didn't see the game and only just seen the goals. The pressure is on Celtic more than us, allk we are expected to do is close the gap but Smith is a wily old fox and I would not be surprised if we are still in there with a chance at the business end of the season.

Danny,

I think you might be getting a bit carried away on the euphoria of yesterdays win

Danny get carried away! That's an absolutely outrageous thing to say!

It took almost an entire day to FINALLY get some opposition to my post.

*sigh of relief*

Things feel normal again.

Do you get banned for disagreeing with you? :craphead:

Good post.

There seems to be an optimism running through Rangers at the moment and the fans are most definately tapping into it.

If we get the bits n' pieces in the right place, I think we have an excellent chance of challenging for the title and making it into the Champions League.