Emails For Games Up To The Split Out Tonight.

ForeverAndEver

8 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Confirms the club and SLO just make it up as they go along. Going by their logic, no one should be able to be on 2 tickets ahead of anyone else. 

I’m also on 4 now mate and none of them cups.

Just give me your Aberdeen mate and I’ll give you Cowdenbeath and Motherwell to boost you up to 3, even it out😂😂

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think so.

I've had a ticket in that section at Parkhead twice (2011 and 5-0 last season) and it was RV both times.

I actually thought the scum would have given us the whole 8000 to try and be seen as the good guys 

They never so fuck them next time at Ibrox 

Bheastville is a dump .I feel for any bears who get herded like cattle going there

Still a fucking scandal 

How does the TO need to go game by game email notification due to late allocation information from clubs but can then tell us what tickets we’ve got for the next 2 months 🤔🤔 , the old full allocation in July wasn’t a problem for years ,time to get back to that , this email pish does my tits in 

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Actually going to sign up for this next season since you only get a few games a season. 

My worry was signing up and getting too many because I'll not be able to travel over for them all obviously. Clearly not the case at all :lol:

You should mate, any ones you don't make, someone will take them. Unless they cap cccs aways, it will be worse next year.

7 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

You should mate, any ones you don't make, someone will take them. Unless they cap cccs aways, it will be worse next year.

Aye probably will mate. Do you have to take the cup games aswell or can you just take the away league games?