Steven Davis

Prso's headband

33 is not old in fitbaw if you've looked after yourself. He will be instrumental in our push. Take davie weir or Totti as examples. Playing at the absolute highest level. The latter playing in the hardest position on the park. Davis will be a great addition, no matter how your allegiance lies ie the rat situation. 

Think him and Defoe have struggled to get up to speed so far but Defoe has the big name behind him and the goals he's got (albeit a penalty/tap in) means he'll get more time to get up to fitness before the critsicim comes

Davis being not match sharp shows up more in the centre mid, he slows the game down & gives it away alot more than I remember him doing in the past

Would be playing him as a sub for a while, we've got 3 players in Arfield, Jack & McCrorie who deserve to start infront of him 

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

I thought he would bring a lot more creativity to the centre of the pitch.  He’s offered fuck all so far.

With Ross McCrorrie playing the holding role Ryan Jack and  Arfield have looked a lot more creative, I've been very impressed with Jack recently in a more forward role and playing some lovely defence splitting passes, Davis will have a role to play and against the likes of St Mirren etc we can afford to use these games in an attempt to get him match fit but right now if we play 4-3-3 then it has to be McCrorrie, Jack and Arfield as 1st picks in the bigger games.