I wish I was there...

cooper1989

Living in Canada so no way could I be at the Chelsea match. But it looked terrific! Sunshine (well for part/most of the game), a friendly atmrosphere, and probably great banter with the Chelsea lads.

For those of you that were there... Was it as good as it looked on TV? And.. was it one of the better 'friendlies' in recent memory at Ibrox?

What was the attendence?

Living in Canada so no way could I be at the Chelsea match. But it looked terrific! Sunshine (well for part/most of the game), a friendly atmrosphere, and probably great banter with the Chelsea lads.

For those of you that were there... Was it as good as it looked on TV? And.. was it one of the better 'friendlies' in recent memory at Ibrox?

What was the attendence?

Full house mate in Ibrox with the usual segregation and the wee bit above the Chelsea fans was empty but other than that it was a full house and the atmosphere was absolutely superb. Big John Smeaton came onto the park before the game when he was leaving the pitch Ibrox errupted into Rule Britannia both sets of supporters shut up Andy Cameron for a bit :craphead: Now i dont like Chelsea as a team but there fans were superb and they were joining in with Rule Britannia, Keep the blue flag flying and they were doing the bouncy but to there words "lets go fecking mental, lets go fecking mental na na na" :lol: just bouncing away. Chelsea fans chanting "Rangers and Chelsea" "We love you Rangers" to which i believe the boys in the Govan at the end started singing "We love you Chelsea". Chelsea burst into "Who the feck are Man United, Who the feck are Man United" then 2seconds later the whole of Ibrox burst into full flow with them :D. All in all atmosphere was superb a bit like a European night and heres hoping it stays like that for rest of season and oh the game wasnt bad either :lol:

I hope we get similar atmospheres throughout the season at Ibrox.

Well not as friendly if you know what I mean....

i see no reason why we cant? if we can do it for a friendly, we should be able to do it every week against the st mirrens/motherwells. im sure that played its part today and it paid off

i see no reason why we cant? if we can do it for a friendly, we should be able to do it every week against the st mirrens/motherwells. im sure that played its part today and it paid off

I doubt Manticore was referring to the St Mirrens in the SPL :P

i hope we can because to see a united rangers support with that sort of atmosphere brings back memories of how our fans, with their noise was like a goal of a start for us.

i hope we can because to see a united rangers support with that sort of atmosphere brings back memories of how our fans, with their noise was like a goal of a start for us.

bearslz2.jpg

32.jpg

bears0oy-1.jpg